Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29715 Points
    Gabriel is underrated he has lot of potential.
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    He does all these tricks thts it..Not very effective. .I think one of the reason for fc goa's comeback was replacing him with romeo
    arun
  • RonnyRonny 10495 Points
    edited September 2015
    Nah..disagree here.. Gabriel is pretty good.. Got some good goals for PFC and even FC goagoa preseason before he got injured in early season.he was knocking on natnl team doors then..got a good shot like Cavin Lobo..deserves another chance in ISL
    gopiajeeshgoalkeeparkartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You say a player should join the I-League and that since he is average he should not be in? WTF
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    He was best couple of season ago. Hopefully he will pick up again...
    goalkeeparindianFootballFankartik91
  • Uh I didn't say what you said @ArsenalFan700. I said he wasn't good enough to get into the starting eleven at Dempo who got relegated, and hence maybe if you are an I-League club, and are looking for a squad option, might it be better to go for a younger player than 27 year old potential in waiting that is Gabriel?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Gabriel had his shot, Goa has enough young talent to not miss him.

Indian players will suffer the most with this advent of football prostitution called ISL where not more than 100 odd are selected, that too only if they are from Football Edge. Why the hell would anyone even want to become a footballer anymore?
    atuljgrudragoalkeeparmunna219777samiamDeb_BanAKBsouravindia
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ah okay, I misread what you said then, sorry.

I disagree though that he is not good enough. At least he is good enough to be a squad player in the I-League and honestly, Dempo were not near the worst side and at times had bad luck and management kill them. Also half the league could have been relegated before the final round.
    goalkeepar
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @The real AG
    While i kind of agree with your comment.....the 1st part at least. .about average players being replaced by youngsters with potential.

Rakesh Oram ! Seriously. ...
    Next thing you will be advocating is signing up Ashique Kuraniyan X_X

Don't get me wrong...there are some very talented youngsters in the Indian football circuit. . And quite a few that are not in the AIFF system. ..but given that there are only 9 I-League teams offering contracts...the youngsters that make it will only be the best.

Rakesh Oram will never ever reach the mediocre heights reached by Gabriel in my opinion.
    deepakcspartaRonnygoalkeeparNagendra
  • RonnyRonny 10495 Points
    edited September 2015
    Gaffer why such low opinion on Rakesh Oram.. Though anyone of us have not seen him yet.. Just going by the AIFF reports of him scoring lots for Mumbai academyacademy..in that case I would also like to know your opinion on Bidya
This discussion has been closed.