Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    The youngsters should have been playing ikeague 2 rather than sit on the bench for league....IMO
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7385 Points
    Bengaluru released keegan right ? 
    so maybe nishu could still play at left back as a back up for chhuantea
  • Nishu will play few games... he will be back up for both chhuantea and Anto. But I feel Ashley might go for another WBs for AFC matches.
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited November 2015
    Nishu Kumar will be fine as he will be back for both Anto and Chhuantea and BFC will play enough games including in AFC for him to get chances. He also plays in a position it is more easier for the manager to trust and put a young player in, so he should be okay. 

Robin Singh is the least of Daniel's problems. Kim, Len, Vineeth, Chhetri, Beikho, Udanta, Alwyn all will be vying for 3 spots in the attacking positions and you can bet your ass Daniel will not be lining up as the central striker. I suspect a year of settling in for him as BFC evaluates whether they need to keep Chhetri and Robin beyond next season.

Malswamzuala is a central midfielder and has played plenty of time now for the AIFF's team and for NT U19s. He is another who will have to wait for his chances particularly with the likes of Thoi and Eugene in the team and Halder reportedly joining them.

Anirudh Thapa is under 18 and will be playing for the AIFF team in the U18 league and is nowhere near ready or experienced enough for the I-league senior football. 

Some good scouting and signings by BFC though - Daniel, Nishu, Malswamzuala, Alwyn, Len and Salam Ranjan all have lots of potential.
    deepakckartik91
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited November 2015
    Halder joining BFC was Beto fiction to increase value in failed bidding war with KEB
    The real AG
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Now it seems too many attacking players in BFC.. Good keeping in mind that many players get injured also.. Len is inconsistent.. So is Alwyn.. Best party is Udanta and Daniel will get to learn from Sunil
    karenesudhakar2050munna219777deepu
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @gaffertape then what is the current situation with Halder? last i heard, "BFC had agreed to a transfer fee with Dempo SC"
    Soham_De
  • Beikho should move on from BFC IMO. He was mostly used from bench last season and was not that impactful as in first season. This season with even more competition, he might not get chances. I think it will be better for him if he moves on. 
    They only position where BFC is lacking is DM. If Halder joins, it will be a very good team on paper for the league as well as AFC competition.

Another interested factor about BFC is that Indian players are seemingly on the same level as their foreign counterpart, which is not true with other I-league teams. 
    Soham_DeThe real AGdeepakcdeepu
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Halder hasn't signed for BFC ..he will wnd up at KEB or if MB can find the money they will try to lure him away.

All that transfer fee story was done after Pranoy had already signed an unofficial document ( ie like a token ;) at KEB)
    karenesudhakar2050Soham_Dereddevil87The real AGdeepakcarchak
This discussion has been closed.