Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @indianFootballFan That is why Royal Wahingdoh and Pune withdrew. East Bengal and Mohun Bagan won't withdraw until they are toohurt financially. Bengaluru FC I guess are okay with the hit for now on their finances. Mumbai I have no idea but Essel Group have enough money. Shillong Lajong I got no idea but rumors have surfaced they could leave as well as Salgaocar and Sporting Goa.

Aizawl are just happy.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Essel Group would try to stay so that they keep hold of name Mumbai FC with the huge brand name Mumbai attached to it... If MCFC is not able establish they can easily replace them .. Currently I feel MFC is more prepared for longhaul
    atuljgDeb_Ban
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Pune FC invested around 100 crore before they got tired. How long before Bengaluru FC and Mumbai FC do the same? Until and unless there is proper football structure with solid revenue steam, I doubt we can stop clubs from shutting down.
    deepakc
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    Closing down of salgaocar and sporting are bullshit spread by some anti goa elements.
    munna219777
  • I doubt BFC is able to have any profits in last couple of seasons. From last I heard even BFC is shelling lot of money. But compared to Pune FC, BFC is at better condition because Bangalore is a football hub and now there is a reasonable interest in BFC from Bangaloreans. So, it is promising but everything is not rosy yet.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    One last comment on above out of topic discussion , All football clubs are not run solely with idea of profit - if you are able to get positive balance sheet... it is more about sense of achievement... For example: tomorrow if i become a billionaire, most people wont know I am rich but if I buy a ISL franchise and run it suddenly there are lot of people know that I am rich .. If I get bankrupt then I just put them on sale and someone else take the franchise forward... This is the way sports ownership work..

Back to topic... Who is the fourth foreigner for Mumbai FC?
    reddevil87atuljgkuldeep007deepakckartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    To be fair, we have talked about different things other than transfers in the 2014-15 thread.
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Heard luciano in place of judelin for mb. 
    Deb_BanEastBengalPride
  • Not a bad idea... however, Luciano is always at his fighting best! So picking up Red n Yellow cards and missing few matches has to be factored into!

Also Judeline has been laying eggs for the past 3/4 months - has been a pensioner in Bagan that way!
    EastBengalPridekartik91
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Ha ha..Judelin is Norde's boyfriend, he can't be released!
This discussion has been closed.