Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Lalramluaha Hmar. .joined Lajong won 2nd Division. ...played 1 more season at Lajong...

Got married. ..had some major health issues with wife and then kid. ....lost his mom...

Lajong released him....signed for Pune FC by former coach Karim.. then lost his place.

On trial at an I-league club now
    reddevil87spartakarenesudhakar2050deepakcdebarghya89arun
    DSK have opted to sign a Spaniard in place of the Frenchman they had initially earmarked
    BrainFallINDIAdeepakc
  • Striker? They need one!!
    edited February 2016
    Karan Atwal had bounced around at Dodsal..then last seen at Gangtok Himalayans along with Rakesh Masih
    deepakcdebarghya89
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Indian U-16 / 17 captain Deepebdra Negi is undergoing trials at Espanyol and is likely to undergo trials at few other clubs as well.Plz, can someone confirm this news?
    arun
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    DSK sign former la liga player also has experience in Asia. Juan Quero
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    Yes 100% now you will put in on your blog I guess?
    debarghya89kartik91
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points

The former Real Madrid youth player set to join the Pune-based outfit

I-League: Former Real Madrid youth player expected to join DSK-Shivajians

The former Real Madrid youth player set to join the Pune-based outfit

12-Feb-2016 09:05:11

The Pune-based outfit will be the 17th club in his professional club career…

DSK-Shivajians are set to announce the signing of Juan Quero as their fourth foreigner for the 2015-16 season, Goal can reveal.

Quero started his career as a Real Madrid youth player before plying his trade for several Spanish clubs. He helped Numancia win the Segunda Division in Spain back in 2007-08 season. He has also plied his trade in the Spanish top division, La Liga for a season.

The 31-year-old has also played for several Asian clubs such as Buriram United, Chonburi FC, Dubai SC and more.

He recently played for Malta’s Bikirkara FC where he helped them to a runners-up position in the Malta Super Cup.

Goal had earlier revealed that Jeremy Labor was set to join DSK but the lack of goals this season for the I-League newbies saw them instead move for an attacking midfielder in Quero.

munna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    What difference will it make to DSK and Pune in general even if Messi is playing.
    Deb_BanSoccerlovermunna219777
This discussion has been closed.