Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    Romeo attractive offered by Bharat FC
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Once this was best thread in this forum
    Now it has become crap
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I would say that is because there is a lack of websites doing transfer news now. Ya, you have the usual papers like TOI or NBTV doing reports on so and so officially signing for this club or goal.com doing the same but you used to have TheHardTackle do their "Transfer Rumors for 15 June 2012" or something like that. KickOffIndia did something like that as well for a bit.

Now we don't get that and those websites used to cover all the I-League teams and even some significant 2nd Division/State League teams. Now they are gone and we have a bunch of new users citing numerous rumors about whatever foreign player is linked to Mohun Bagan and occasionally East Bengal.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    citing rumours na.. just repeating what is shown in various sports show on television such as Sports24, xtra time, stadium etc.
    While THT and KickoffIndia guys are now busy with their jobs and hardly have time for their passion.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    All those old members cribbing about how this thread is now being used by new members, please shed the complex. Realize that this is a forum open to all the Indian Football fans not any select group. The title of this thread itself allows rumors and gossips related to transfer so I am unable to understand what you all are cribbing about. The nature of transfer deals in India is such that there are no final transfers until the season begins. There have been instances when even after signing a deal the players or clubs have renegaded. So it is utter foolishnessbto call any transfer related information as baseless etc. If you like what is going on then enjoy, if you are irritated, there are many other threads for you. Cheers!
    dhritiman7AKBgopiajeeshmohammed_87hassanDeb_Banarchakmunna219777reddevil87clayton SFCrudra
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    We should welcome all new members doesn't matter how much opinion difference we have with them. 
    namewtheldAKBmunna219777reddevil87
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Any news about the 12th team in next year's I League? There was some rumor about a Hyderabadi Club?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited June 2015
    I dont mind the new guys and what they post, its entertaining and is something we're all used to from European silly-season. Fun for debates and discussion to. I just found it funny how they come out now and not during the season... not because that is wrong but just random.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @namewtheld and @dhritiman7
    Absolutely correct you are.
    Good to see somebody telling exactly what's to be told.
    dhritiman7ArsenalFan700Babertomunna219777reddevil87
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Pune FC Renew The Contracts Of Thongkhosium Haokip, Prakash Thorat, Mathew Gonsalves, Amrinder Singh & Nikhil Kadam.
    reddevil87
This discussion has been closed.