Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Dempo asking for transfer fees for there players Pronoy,Narayan Das,Prabir Das from EB and Mb
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    Transfer fees. Pronay and narayan 15 lakh. Prabir 10 lakh
    nikhilreddevil87
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    if the deal materialize good for FC GOA B team....could be used to groom young goan players.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited June 2015
    I think Dempo asking for transfer fees is ok if they are still having valid contract for 2015-16 with these players.
    But Dempo should extract the Transfer fees from Aurter Papus & TJM who
    jointly got them relegated. Some may say TJM had very little time but
    who forced him to take up the job ? Same with Eelco who blamed everybody
    (players, officials, lack of time etc.) except himself. Bottomline is
    both Morgan & Eelco jumped for some easy bucks and strangely they
    have not been made accountable. Some us us are nodding our heads in
    approval that yes they got very little time, but these super coaches came fully knowing everything. I wonder whether we would have been that tolerant with any Desi Coach.
    gaffertapereddevil87archakmunna219777ArsenalFan700nikhil
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Agree 100%

But asking for 10 to 15laks on a player who's contract value is no more than 30Laks...and that to for 5 months...mas they are only available after ISL is about rich...

Why wouldn't you just wait till January and test their mettle then ?
    AKBarchakmunna219777
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @gaffer if it was a single club then this wait and watch policy would have worked but with multiple clubs involved it is quite a risky strategy
    With Dempo asking for transfer fees, I doubt whether there will be a lot of takers for these 3 players, especially Kolkata Big 2 because of shortage of fund. Thus waiting till ISL is over is a fair gamble..... even if it means some other club may lure them away. Still I think it is a calculative risk and worth taking. This is in a way intelligent move by Dempo to keep their players with them and try to regain their place in I-League proper. Fair call... let those who got them relegated bring them back to Elite group but I think it applies to those players with whom they have a contract for 2015-16 and others can go else where without any problem.
  • samsam 16528 Points
    EB may take SRC as GK again after ISL 2. 
This discussion has been closed.