which 2 teams will qualify for I-league 2011-12

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    @jose12 donot divide us regionally at first we are indians then any state.
  • AM SORRY YOU GUYS SEEM TO HAVE IGNORED OUR CLUB WE HAVE BEEN GROWING AT SUPERB RATE . WE ARE ONE OF THE FEW CLUBS THAT HAVE FULFILLED ALL CRITEREA FOR THE I- LEAGUE AND THERE ARE ONLY THREE THAT HAVE DONE SO. MOREOVER YOU CAN RESEARCH AND FIND OUT FROM THE OTHERS WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF. ASK MD SPORTING, ASK SESA, ASK I-LEAGUE LEADERS SALGAOCAR, AND ALSO VASCO TO NAME A FEW, WITH ONE OF THE YOUNGEST SIDES IN THE SECOND DIVISION WE ARE GOING TO TAKE INDIA , ASIA, BY STORM. ROYAL WAHINGDOH!!!!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    AM SORRY YOU GUYS SEEM TO HAVE IGNORED OUR CLUB WE HAVE BEEN GROWING AT SUPERB RATE . WE ARE ONE OF THE FEW CLUBS THAT HAVE FULFILLED ALL CRITEREA FOR THE I- LEAGUE AND THERE ARE ONLY THREE THAT HAVE DONE SO. MOREOVER YOU CAN RESEARCH AND FIND OUT FROM THE OTHERS WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF. ASK MD SPORTING, ASK SESA, ASK I-LEAGUE LEADERS SALGAOCAR, AND ALSO VASCO TO NAME A FEW, WITH ONE OF THE YOUNGEST SIDES IN THE SECOND DIVISION WE ARE GOING TO TAKE INDIA , ASIA, BY STORM. ROYAL WAHINGDOH!!!!

Royal Wahindoh is very good, i agree. Can you update more about it in the club thread - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.indianfootballnetwork.com/viewforum.php?f=38">viewforum.php?f=38</a><!-- l --> - Just open a new thread saying Royal Wahingdoh - we want to know about the players and the team - How much crowd do they get?
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    AM SORRY YOU GUYS SEEM TO HAVE IGNORED OUR CLUB WE HAVE BEEN GROWING AT SUPERB RATE . WE ARE ONE OF THE FEW CLUBS THAT HAVE FULFILLED ALL CRITEREA FOR THE I- LEAGUE AND THERE ARE ONLY THREE THAT HAVE DONE SO. MOREOVER YOU CAN RESEARCH AND FIND OUT FROM THE OTHERS WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF. ASK MD SPORTING, ASK SESA, ASK I-LEAGUE LEADERS SALGAOCAR, AND ALSO VASCO TO NAME A FEW, WITH ONE OF THE YOUNGEST SIDES IN THE SECOND DIVISION WE ARE GOING TO TAKE INDIA , ASIA, BY STORM. ROYAL WAHINGDOH!!!!

Hi Nick,

The main problem is that we hardly have proper fans from many of the clubs. so, we don't get all informations. Hopefully, with time more Royal fans will join. Best wishes for your team, do tell us more about it.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

I had always known that Royal Wahingdoh would be a force to reckon with. The one who created this poll has missed the deal for sure!
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    first welcome to ifn nick
    second the teams fro north east are always a dark horse but as admin said there aint much info over which we can judge them.
  • Yes I know the football scenario is not structured in india and its hard for the admin. to find out which team is doing well and which is not, that said its your responsibility to research and find out ground realities which team is doing well and which is not. Finding out about results in good tournaments, competitive league champions in different states, where it matters ,like kolkatta, Shillong, Manipur, Goa, will definitely give you a better insight on whats developing in the Indian football scenario. Research or polls cannot be conducted from behind the desk.
    By the way Royal Wahingdoh are current senior league champions2010,beating lajong, and also under 19 champions, with the highest turnover for its games since 2009 even though it was it was competing in the second rung of shillong football then . Even though the club was competing the first division in 2009, the revenue for its derby game was much more than any higher division (super league) that year. In 2010 with Royal Wahingdoh's entry into the super league, the revenue for the association trippled. This was because the style of play was very attractive and the crowds started to swell in.They won the league in its debut season 2010 with the highest turnout than any of the other so called seasoned teams. The Club's dream run continues, breaking records everywhere it goes, and earning a lot respect and fans too. The people of Nowgong Assam , CKP Jharkhand, Jamshedpur, goa, Madurai, will always remember the team for its youth ,talent ,and tenacity. Royal Wahingdoh by the way has the largest fan base with fifteen to twenty thousand people coming to watch its games. If there are 10000 people on the stands, 9900 people would be cheering for Royal Wahingdoh. You can always verify these claims from the association. Hopefully our club will reach the final round, then you guys will hopefully come to assess for yourself who has a bigger fan following when we play Lajong.Our predictions 90% will be cheering for Royal Wahingdoh as usual.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    nice
    good to hear from royal fans
    if you dont mind ,can you tell are u a fan or team member
    also if so can you start updating your wikipedia page with relevant information.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Yes I know the football scenario is not structured in india and its hard for the admin. to find out which team is doing well and which is not, that said its your responsibility to research and find out ground realities which team is doing well and which is not. Finding out about results in good tournaments, competitive league champions in different states, where it matters ,like kolkatta, Shillong, Manipur, Goa, will definitely give you a better insight on whats developing in the Indian football scenario. Research or polls cannot be conducted from behind the desk.
    By the way Royal Wahingdoh are current senior league champions2010,beating lajong, and also under 19 champions, with the highest turnover for its games since 2009 even though it was it was competing in the second rung of shillong football then . Even though the club was competing the first division in 2009, the revenue for its derby game was much more than any higher division (super league) that year. In 2010 with Royal Wahingdoh's entry into the super league, the revenue for the association trippled. This was because the style of play was very attractive and the crowds started to swell in.They won the league in its debut season 2010 with the highest turnout than any of the other so called seasoned teams. The Club's dream run continues, breaking records everywhere it goes, and earning a lot respect and fans too. The people of Nowgong Assam , CKP Jharkhand, Jamshedpur, goa, Madurai, will always remember the team for its youth ,talent ,and tenacity. Royal Wahingdoh by the way has the largest fan base with fifteen to twenty thousand people coming to watch its games. If there are 10000 people on the stands, 9900 people would be cheering for Royal Wahingdoh. You can always verify these claims from the association. Hopefully our club will reach the final round, then you guys will hopefully come to assess for yourself who has a bigger fan following when we play Lajong.Our predictions 90% will be cheering for Royal Wahingdoh as usual.

Can you give us squad list and few pictures?
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    pcitures are there on their facebook pages and its really full ,if both shillong and royal qualify that will be derby equal of eb vs mb