INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @goalkeeper
    You mean Sir Robin Singh ?
    But still he can be a one legged genius or a genius without legs
    edited September 2015
    Robin Singh, Stuart Binny & Rohit Sharma are my favourite Sportspersons. They perform only once in their career so that you don't get confused and remember it. Out of the lot, I rate Sir Robin at the Top. Rohit.... I remember for his Record Breaking ODI Double Hundred, Binny for his "deadly" bowling in a Bangladesh ODI but I'm scratching my head to find One for Sir Robin. But being a LEGEND he may decide to score a Hat-trick on 8th.
    munna219777reddevil87Deb_Banarun
  • Sir Robin is better then Lord Holi.
    Yeah...... another Star whom I didn't notice...... what a player...................invisible in the field except at the starting line-up 
    reddevil87munna219777goalkeeparshibier
  • DXDX 4074 Points
  • Seems from Facebook that even Karanjit has been released. Saw a pic of him flying to Italy
    rudra
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Not a good news coming frm camp! Players are furious on stephen ..

3 session in a day , lots of politics going around ! 
    karenesudhakar2050rudramunna219777samiamarun
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Why did we have to import a taskmaster from abroad. We had our very own Nayeemuddin.
    deepakcDeb_Banmunna219777archakreddevil87
  • @munna219777: "...By the way, Guam team first came to Qatar, then flew to Japan and now coming to Iran. Complete mismanagement by their Football Association. I can just imagine the jetlag with thousands of miles for them. Expect a total rout for them in both Iran and Oman games..."

They didn't fly to Qatar. They initially planned to have training camp at Qatar, but they couldn't due to the visa problem. 

Understandably, they are frustrated with the Iranian football federation.

"...Further complicating matters is that the national teams of both Chinese Taipei and Japan, who are due to play matches in Iran on September 3 and 8, have already had their visas approved.

White has called the delay bizarre and unacceptable and questions whether Iran are running scared of a nation ranked a full 105 places below them.

“It’s outrageous that the top ranked team in Asia has treated us with so little respect,” White told FourFourTwo on Tuesday. “Our office began this process months ago when they received my training periodisation plan for the FIFA World Cup Qualifiers as soon as we knew our opposition back in April, after the draw was completed."

munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Do we expect #AIFF bosses to show their faces after 8th at the post match press conference (kaushal das doesn't count) ? That would be the best time for the journos to ask some hard questions about the road map for Indian football, actually I would love to see #IMG-R top bosses answer some real questions on what is their vision for Indian football. No better time than 8th to do that. 

Against Iran do we really need ball players like Brendon? We need 10 Arnab Mondal's assisted by a GK and collective prayers of the nation....  
    silicon3arunkartik91
This discussion has been closed.