INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Then Iran would pull out of World Cup Qualifiers
    rudraDomnicgoalkeepar
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Well i think if india behave like nepal in saff u19 final we can get a 0-1 loss
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Humorous comments are at an absolute peak since yesterday. Every other comment you read makes you laugh or atleast smile.

I guess Stephen should get credit for keeping all of us in jolly mood. Thats the only positive. :))
    rudrakarenesudhakar2050munna219777kartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited September 2015
    @ArsenalFan700 Political tensions between Iran and USA. Right now Guam is coming to Iran but as Embassies are not there, Pakistan Embassy in Washington DC is procuring Iran Visa for Guam Team. Lets hope they do it in time.
    FIFA has not even verified the venue for return game when Guam will host Iran.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=275171/match=300317434/index.html

By the way, Guam team first came to Qatar, then flew to Japan and now coming to Iran. Complete mismanagement by their Football Association. I can just imagine the jetlag with thousands of miles for them. Expect a total rout for them in both Iran and Oman games.
    Frankle speaking, it was a big blunder on the part of AFC/FIFA to include Guam in AFC. Geographically they do not belong here. Please send Guam to OFC.
    atuljg
  • Iran media thinks that Indian players are Guam players. They know nothing about us. We can be surprise package for them.
    :P

http://en.mehrnews.com/news/109709/Guam-national-football-team-ready-to-take-on-Iran

rudragoalkeeparnamewtheldsamiamatuljg
  • after long break finally comes the competitive games which matters the most. iran would be a tough opponents but somewhere i feel we should hold them to a goalless draw even though it seems impossible.

hope there will be a live telecast. apart from wcq, india should play top ranked asian nations regularly. i'm bored of friendlies against small nations and SAFF Cup. its better to lose against higher nations rather than LOSING/DRAW with small nations.

so, come on blue tigers !!!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    We should be playing the likes of Malaysia or Thailand regularly. Oman as well and maybe get a tour or two going outside the continent.

@munna219777 Even in the OFC, Guam would be far. Guam is actually closer to their East Asian buddies than OFC nations from the looks of it.
    munna219777
  • Is Iran bringing their best ... or are we lucky with some injuries....
    Any news...
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Let us have a scoreline prediction for the Iran match.
    Mine....... India 0-4 (at HT)
    India 0-5 (FT) as Iran will take it easy after HT.
    SC will say in the post match conference..... "look at the improvement... we didn't allow Iran to score more than 1 after the break. To have further improvement, I have asked AIFF to organize a friendly against Bhutan"
    gaffertapenamewtheldkarenesudhakar2050reddevil87kartik91samiamshakkeerKM
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited September 2015
    Iran definitely have couple of injury issues and hence will have regulars such as Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ Alkmaar) and Reza Goochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) missing. 

I am surprised Ansarifard has not been selected while another regular, Pooladi is suspended. Nekounam of course retired. 

Serdar Azmoun will be the danger-man up front and he was one of those kids who plays now in Russia because he caught the eye of clubs across Europe due to his good performances at youth level. Take note AIFF. Arsenal were very interested in him, as were Dortmund. Dejagah from his day in Germany and at Fulham and Teymourian from his time in England are the other players who are well known, and will be available. 
This discussion has been closed.