INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Things #IMG can do for 8th:-
    1) we give a bye to Iran saying we don't want our top talent demotivated before the #ISL

2) treat Iranians to a spicy Indian dinner just before the match.....apart from that our best bet is 3-0.

3)offer lucrative #ISL contracts to all Iranian players who give more than 20 mis-passes each half

4) get the U-23 players only in for India, the score line can't get any worse than Robin &co but #AIFF can say they have a long term vision for 2022 WC.

Surely #IMG can cough up a few crores aside to avoid national embarrassment 
    reddevil87The real AGshankar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I hope IFN has filter for such posts
    atuljg
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited September 2015
    @deepakc IMG has nothing to do with India National Team. They ignore 8th September game and we should also leave them. For them, season start at October 3rd. We should not blame IMG for this.
  • Growup man!! Many people including me hate ISL and things that IMG did to Indian football. But, posting such comments is demeaning to Indian National Team and the country. Growup and respect national team and support it. I would prefer loosing by giving fight than those ridiculous points.
    atuljgDX
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I would also prefer that #IMG doesn't harm our NT interests. The domestic season is starting in October instead of August because of no other season but #IMG.

We are not yet a great team but putting additional handicaps just to benefit a corporate joker , should be an issue for all of us.

Had the # ISL started in August, most of the current NT players would have had 5-6 good competitive matches and the NT would have been much better prepared. It would also have given time in the domestic calendar for Fed cup.

Star sports and IMG should not be bigger than Indian NT, but looks like they are...
    Deb_Bankartik91
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited September 2015
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Brandon has been late for meals...arguing with Danny Deagan about gym / pool sessions...

Claims he knows how to train...coz he has been abroad [-X

I don't agree with crazy Constantine. ...but this kid needs to learn to prove himself. ...he sounds more Lord like...than Lord Robin himself
    The real AGsamrudrajithuvsamiamdeepukartik91reddevil87atuljg
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited September 2015
    That's disappointing. But this not the first time we have seen him act presumptuous. Remember how he said he was abroad and he had acclimatized to the pace of the game in Europe and he only wants to go there? Laughable. Couple of trials in England and he thinks he acclimatized to the actual in-game pace in the whole of Europe.  

If he can't be bothered to do the work set forth, he deserves to get dropped. Hopefully, it's another life lesson and he comes back to the national team, having learned from this.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited September 2015
    I actually found 1 player saying what constantine is doing is only good for us! I guess the response to training in the team varies.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited September 2015

Goalkeepers: Subrata Paul, Gurpreet Singh Sandhu and Arindam Bhattacharya

Defenders: Arnab Mondal, Sandesh Jhingan, Aiborlang Khongjee, Dhanachandra Singh, Narayan Das, Rino Anto and Pritam Kotal

Midfielders: Dhanapal Ganesh, Eugenson Lyngdoh, Cavin Lobo, Sehnaj Singh, Jackichand Singh, Pronoy Halder, Francis Fernandes, CK Vineeth, Rowlin Borges and Romeo Fernandes

Forwards: Jeje Lalpekhlua, Robin Singh, and Sunil Chhetri

munna219777
This discussion has been closed.