OMAN VS INDIA World Cup Qualifier | 13th October 2015

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Right, Lets see where the NT performance would be if you ignore the rest of your country and fill players who play only from select geographies. oops that's what is happening currently.
    atuljgkartik91
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9972 Points
    Even Sony Prix will do ...
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    @DX one can only select players after seeing them play....if u discount the Pvt circus none of these "other" reigons hv bothered to invest in an football ecosystem.....just making fun of the national league without doing anything to improve it like BFC hv done sounds hollow
    Domnicashindiakartik91goalkeeparkuldeep007
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Bothered to Invest? Ha ha... You will invest only if you know your investments are in good hands buddy. You want to trust your money with AIFF? Environment needs to be conducive for investment, After how many years are AIFF trying to bring in corporates from other places like Chennai and Hyderabad?
    Do you actually know BFC was a freak incident? Lets not quote BFC for each and every thing.
    atuljg
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    This I league 'success' called BFC is looking hard for a way into ISL. They are currently caught in no man's land and are trying to raise their profile hoping for a merger. I'm sure they'll quit if somebody else wins the ISL franchisee for Bengaluru.
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    Are not we missing a point? The question should be why EBRP or Green & Maroon Sawpno are not arranging any live screening of the match when a nascent I league club' fan club is arranging screening of NT match? 

deepakcatuljg
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    I hope there  will be atleast 3-4 changes in playing xi today !
    deepakckarenesudhakar2050
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @dhritman7
    EB & MMB fans have grown up on rivalries that are played out...twice in CFL , twice in National League and idealy twice again jn the finals of the Fed Cup / Durand cup / IFA Shield

The live telecast of Natioanl teams games was secondary and will remain so.

BFC fans whilst impressive are pseudo-Euro fans who aim to replicate their foreign fans by showering similar chants / praise etc at BFC.

This new age generation is a bit more inclined to need an excuse to get together at the Pubs in Bangalore. .as their are only 8 away games this time for them to do so...that too in 2016..

Some Pub / Bar owners have probably wisened up to this...and are cashing in by showing screenings of India games...

I will be curious to hear if anyone asks these Bars / Pubs to seitch over to the ISL channel
    :-?
    dhritiman7deepakckarenesudhakar2050atuljgDXspartaEastBengalPride
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Nice name@sunnyleone