OMAN VS INDIA World Cup Qualifier | 13th October 2015

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    @DX building an organic footballing ecosystem doesn't need millions of blood money from the likes of img-r (don't believe everything r politicians like PP say)....look at Mizoram and I suggest learn.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    In a last bit of arrogant defiance. STEPHEN CONSTANTINE has not sent Eugeneson Lyngdoh back to FC Pune City...
    Despite the fact that the player is suspended for Todays game and can't play.

He could've avoided the 24hr flight delay and have been back with his team in Pune !!

DAVID PLATT will be very very annoyed IF he finds out !!

Wonder if FC Pune City has any fans ( on IFN)
    karenesudhakar2050atuljgdeepakcgoalkeeparkartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    TN has not showed himself since the ISL began, he seemed to post about FC Pune City daily.

@atuljg and @DX Seriously guys, I know I can't get sense into the anti-ISL guys but at least I can try with yall and get you two at least to stop with the I-League bashing. We all know the reality but stuff like the national team players not being known or deserved to be known... seriously guys.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    just to add to @gaffertape's comment. that is true in most parts of the world. I have personally experienced Barcelona fan culture. and trust me when a I say, that a huge chunk of them don't even follow other games, results. Some of this chunk are also member card holders, which is a matter of prestige in barcelona (I had used their card to watch a UCL game as well. That person was not sure which opponent was coming to the city!). People have their regular work, they do that, and just check whether the club is iin course of inning trophies. Only in high profile matches do everyone becomes attentive. and of course, you have your clasico.
    of course that is not true for everyone, because then you wont have seen that consistent crowd. but there is another reason why you get crowds in cup games with 2-3rd div clubs, because the ticket prices are low, and many people want to use this opportunity to watch a game.

my point being, even in many football cultures, the driving forces are still local rivalries and glory hunting.
    atuljgArsenalFan700gaffertapekartik91
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    live stream links for today?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Back on topic....
    IFN fans will be hapoy to know that Robin Singh has been dropped

In comes Bikash Jairu on left wing
    FRANCIS stays on the right

Sunil and Jeje unfont

Rowlin and Cavin Lobo have CM roles
    atuljgdeepakcrudrafootydipkartik91
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    What you blaming me for? He started it :)

Nah man, people who are serious in indian football will know the names in the NT, People who arent dont know em, Isnt it kind of wierd that you say states like TN people dont know the names of Indian footballers? Off course they wont. Hell you can even say a majority in states like Bengal & Goa also dont know their own state footballers, Lets not stereotype or hype anything.

Football is still not anywhere near Cricket in terms of Mass knowledge lets accept the fact. 
    atuljgkartik91
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Jairu ready for international stage?