DSK Cup 2015

Comments

• If only Dempo updated their darn website, we could get some official information on how they are getting along.
    deepakc
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    How old is this aniston guy? And who is hayden?
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Samir Naik?? as assistant coach. Good for Goa and Dempo family that they have a continuity in the team, if that is the case.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Srinivas Dempo wants Dempo SC to qualify for I-League? There were some reports earlier that the owners do not wish to play in I-League and they are content with ISL partnership.
    DSK Dream City where Football is played in Darkness.
    :P
    deepakcsamiamSoham_De
    @Deb_Ban ; Very good point. Even Iran clubs like Tractor Sazi (An Iraninan Tractor Company, like a PSU) or Foolad FC (Government Steel Plant) owned clubs are playing in ACL.

Iran PSU clubs are playing in ACL. No problem
    But in India, the idiots spread misinformation that Air India, ONGC should be stopped because we want Direct slot in ACL.

Mil Gaya SLOT?
    :P

Iran is playing in ACL with PSU clubs while we are now faced with playoffs to even participate in AFC Cup.
    After ousting PSU clubs, in came legendary Corporate clubs. Dodsal aka Mumbai Tigers, Kalyani Bharat and now DSK.
    goalkeepardeepakcDeb_BanAshleshThe real AGreddevil87sparta
  • @Ashlesh ..you should watch Aniston in inter village tournament. He plays for Betalbatim sports club; that's his village and one of the best intervillag clubs when it comes to nurturing and giving starts to young talent. You'll see starting 11 of the team; it involves 18-22 year old players and only 1 veteran plays in the team at the centre back to guide these inexperienced. Team was build around Aniston and he had been the fulcrum of his teams attack. And this youth system which they have will do wonders in future. I can assure you guys that. Nobody knows about this as nobody keeps interest in these inter village tourneys.
    But the real fact was that; inter village had witnessed in more crowd last year as compared to I league last season
    deepakckartik91samiammunna219777reddevil87
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    thank god finally vinit rai is back in dempo team , much better guidance dan lee johnson in ACT
    karenesudhakar2050
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    edited November 2015
    DSK dream city football grounds dont hav stands or proper seating facility , wonder which stadium they showed to pass AFC Criteria? Wonder it cud be balewadi , then if it is so then it is YBK of pune , all of them are converging at balewadi!!!! Dey cant build any stadium , none of our current Ileague clubs do not hav the guts to invest in building stadium/ or evn proper training groundslike the DSK one!!!
    munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I agree...even if all ileague 1&2 had DSK like infra....indian football development would be more assured.

Its a classic chicken and egg dilemma.clubs font trust aiff to let them run a professional ileague (img made it even more difficult with a parallel reality show) so they don't invest....giving Pp and his crony crooks the opportunity to say the clubs are not serious so the league is nr popular hence they had to take a few million of kickback from the jokers to sell off half the domestic calendar
    Soham_De