Calcutta Football League 2016

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Pranjal Banerjee been selected by FIFA to conduct WC matches apparently doesn't satisfy some club in a pig farm, OK. 
    AKBSoccerlover
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Prominently displayed ATK posters in the ground surprised anyone? Liked the right wing back of BFC today, manoranjan.
    Duffy is all over the place....looks too desperate to score alone...there is virtually no understanding with Azhar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Eh, we're going to need at least 1 Indian referee for it
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    I thought that since this is a CFL thread, the debates/discussions about EB/MB could be avoided here. They could be carried on in the Fight Club thread or in the respective club threads. You guys have proved me wrong. Plz continue... My last word on this subject to @Deb_Ban, one of the most senior and learned members of this forum...we did not jump fences, we broke them....but some barriers, it seemed, cannot be broken...you guys with your ostrich mentality are stuck in the same muck-hill....Did the people who, according to you, jump fences, did so willingly....Try reading some historical documents about the Partition if you want to know what really happened...Read Sunil Gangopadhyay's 'Purba Paschim' (The East and the West) or Atin Bandophay's 'Nilkantha Pakhir Khonje' (In search of the Bluebird) for a change to find out how the political designs of some leaders created the Partition and caused untold havoc to people on both sides of the border ...but i think that you have already read them and your mind is settled...'We, as Indians, are extremely accommodating'....so you consider guys like you only as true-blue Indians...I can only quote T.S. Eliot: "After such knowledge, what forgiveness?"  
    Deb_BanSoccerlover
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    Meanwhile, in more relevant news, Mohun Bagan win 1-0 against Bhawanipur and go to the top of the table. Bhawanipur had a lot of chances in the 2nd half but failed to capitalize on them.
    Deb_Ban
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Bhowanipore FC owned by MB people but of course couldn't convert easy chances. How coincidental is that? :D
    deepakcSoccerloverdeepak dedha
    Didn't seem like a full house yesterday..any idea of crowd strength. What are the ticket prices and how is it shared between IFA and clubs?
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Let us not get into a pedantic discussion on who suffered and who did not, or who had to flee on gunpoint and who 'offered' to vacate their homeland, or who accepted them or who resisted (or who flew the bluebird and who made tangri kebab out of it), but as long as we are discussing peeing in the hosts' premises and being gleeful about that, then I am rigid on showing them the door, or, if I may use the word, pushback.

Do not instigate us.
    AKBSoccerlover