2017 AFC CUP and ACL

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Dhaka Abahani Ghanain defender has been denied a visa.. Abahani is coached by former Churchill coach Drago Mamic and tomorrow their striking line will be led by a former teammate of Sony, Emeka Darlington and a former teammate of Gareth Bale, Jonathan Brown 
    deepakcmunna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    https://www.avas.mv/en/31658

Albert Roca says that his primary focus is on AFC Cup now. 3 points tomorrow after victory over Maziya FC will take them to Driver's seat as far as progress to next Round is concerned.
    sanvedjadhav
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited April 2017
    Roca should stop speaking shit....his team won only 1 out of their last 11 I-League matches.....does he want to convey that from 22nd January he was concentrating on AFC Cup even when the draw was not made ? Whom he rested apart from Chetri ? Lingdoh has been a shit all through this I-League & also in the Internationals, Lenny ? Can he sustain for even 60 m ?
    Mr. Roca your cat is out of the bag....your speaking of shit wouldn't save you from a solid kick on the back. 
    Anyway...all the best for the Maziya match as you are representing India.
    debarghya89deepakcmunna219777gaffertapegoalkeepar
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I league with its packed schedule...afternoon matches is a tough test for any new coach...if I was parth , I would give him another shot especially as his CV is suited to head coach role in merged league. Why he needs is a solid assistant...someone like mridul Banerjee who can help him with the local contexts....also for sure a better physical conditioning coach
    shubham_northeasternkarenesudhakar2050Deb_Banmunna219777gaffertapegoalkeeparsudheermylankalmohammed_87hassan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    any live streams or telecast?
    No Live Telecast, instead you can watch "Best of ISL"  ;)
    munna219777Deb_Bandeepakc
    edited April 2017
    DD is busy with Olympics & Asiad repeat for the millionth time, Star with ISL, Ten though is showing I-League (may be reluctantly)....that leaves us with Sony & Neo.....who think it is below their dignity to show Indian Clubs playing in AFC tournament.
    Thank God....Football is still alive in this country & we are talking-fighting-joking......Hats off yo our own patience.
    goalkeeparmunna219777Deb_Bandeepakc
    3 channels are telecasting the match in Maldives.
    They are getting the feed from AFC production Team for Free.
    We can telecast ISL in 10 channels in 10 languages.....no body can beat us.
    deepakc