Arrows Players Thread

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Arrows Squad 2012-13 updated. More photos added to the profiles, date of birth of most players available

• WOW @Rudra !!!!!! This is amazing! Now as per usual now (sadly) I am guessing these pics are from other sources other than your own.

Anyway that aside this is amazing work. Both you and the AIFF use the same lay-outs for there websites (AIFF for the I-League website) and you easily show how much work and dedication you put into the site. The I-League site has some info but when Akram is said to be 17 years old and the pictures look to be pictures of pictures (yes I said it) then you know the quality i bad. Keep it up. :)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

I have copyright of all the photos. although the photographer is different. I have actualy hired a photojournalist and had him in Arrows practice session, with full permission from Papas. I won't give away the photos immediately as I had spennd from my pocket, but lets say in  month I will try to release pic of most squad members for wiki. (except 6 players who were not there that time).

The DOB's are mostly authentic as I have interviewed these players. I have more info, which I want to update, but honestly I am not getting time (as u can see I hardly comment in IFN nowadays). So, the website is also hardly publishing, but atleast I am trying to get the database etc updated and corrected. Will be slow though
  • > rudra said:
    > I have copyright of all the photos. although the photographer is different. I have actualy hired a photojournalist and had him in Arrows practice session, with full permission from Papas. I won't give away the photos immediately as I had spennd from my pocket, but lets say in  month I will try to release pic of most squad members for wiki. (except 6 players who were not there that time).

The DOB's are mostly authentic as I have interviewed these players. I have more info, which I want to update, but honestly I am not getting time (as u can see I hardly comment in IFN nowadays). So, the website is also hardly publishing, but atleast I am trying to get the database etc updated and corrected. Will be slow though

Understandable. Real life comes ahead of football and I dont mind if I have to wait or not use them at all. Keep the great work up mate!
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> rudra said:
    > I have copyright of all the photos. although the photographer is different. I have actualy hired a photojournalist and had him in Arrows practice session, with full permission from Papas. I won't give away the photos immediately as I had spennd from my pocket, but lets say in  month I will try to release pic of most squad members for wiki. (except 6 players who were not there that time).

> rudra said:

Kudos to you !!!

• archakarchak 2082 Points

@rudra da any help required for the website????

• > shakkeerKM said:
    > Where is ajay

Ajay Singh signed for Churchill Brothers. He is currently 2nd top scorer in the GPL with 6 goals.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > shakkeerKM said:
    > > Where is ajay
    >
    >

Ajay Singh signed for Churchill Brothers. He is currently 2nd top scorer in the GPL with 6 goals.

If not wrong he played in yesterday match too i think
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Yes, ajay singh played the whole 2nd half yesterday against eb.