Federation Cup 2017

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Game Set and Match  MB 2-0 EB

Balwant Singh scores. East Bengal pedestrian show continues.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9967 Points
    edited May 2017
    2-0 now (83'). Balwant scores.
    munna219777
  • RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    only wedson showed some committment among the foreigners throughout the season. only he should be retained as a foreigner,if any. btw, hope clean up operation starts now.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • samsam 16441 Points
    EB created so many chances. Could not capitalize. MB on the other hand. 2 chances 2 goals. Phenomenal top 4 for them. Finishing and stupid GK errors have been vital this year for EB. Something is not clicking in this team. 
    munna219777mohammed_87hassanCarbon_14
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29669 Points
    Congratulation to Mohun Bagan on an excellent and well-deserved win....they have played like an well-oiled team in this season....as for EB, the less said the better...some of the senior players should be immediately shown the door...according to me, the only lad who deserves to ear an East Bengal shirt is Bikash Jairu....Looking at the likes of Norde, Katsumi, Anas, Balwant, Jeje playing today reminded me that East Bengal had a chance to sign these players some time during the last three seasons but the unprofessionalism of the East Bengal officials meant that they messed up the opportunities
    munna219777Deb_BanCarbon_14
  • samsam 16441 Points
    Prof. if I am not wrong you meant 'deserves to wear an East Bengal shirt'
    thebeautifulgame
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    EB should look at players like Quero of DSK Shivajians.
    Rafique, Mehtab, Arnab, Plaza, Bukenya need to go. Many Senior Indian players at East Bengal have been a major disappointment this season.
  • samsam 16441 Points

For my worthy opponent fans on today's win  :)
    munna219777Carbon_14AKBDeb_Ban
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29669 Points
    Yes, you were right, that was a typo...btw, plz stop calling me professor, guys....gives me major embarrassment...just gutted with EB's performance today (and for the last three years to be honest)....like some diehard East Bengal supporters, I will not go on a fast but I have lost all my appetite today.....do not remember the last time when EB lost two consecutive derbies
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Bhai...after all it is a game of Football. Mohun Bagan & EB are the identities of Indian Football. Some days Mohun Bagan will Win some days EB will. But let us have our battle for those 90 m & not abuses & other things. Cheers 

Deb_BanCarbon_14