Indian Super League 2017-18

Comments

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    8 crores .
    Donno if they will change that this season.
  • Ayye. Only 8 crores. I think the clubs have spent more than that on transfers.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points
    edited March 2018
    Just my point...no offense to anyone <3

1. @deepakc and @ArsenalFan700: I do think that the ban on @deepakc for one month is a bit unjustified...I do not support him for using that slang word...I have also seen that he sometimes takes to tend take an extreme view of the ISL...but if he is banned @ArsenalFan700 ;needs to be banned too because he has been the one to use expletives like cu*t, b*tch the most frequently in this forum...@Admin had once cautioned him for taking potshots at members ...maybe he means well but many of us who have not been brought up in a permissive milieu might find it offensive...I had once PMed him pointing him that his points are justified but he should not use unparliamentary language or get personal with anyone...I also consoled him for the abuses that he sometimes receives from other members...he said that he had got my point...I would not have brought this out in the open but his constant taking this high and mighty attitude towards other members and IFN has forced my hand...Yes, this an ISL thread and posting about conspiracies without proof is unjustified.."if you don't like ISL, don't even bother to comment."---similarly, if you don't like I-League or CFL, you ( or other members) are also requested to not air your valuable opinions...he had once called the posts in CFL a 'dumpster fire'..I think it is high time @ArsenalFan700 needs to be reined in...@deepakc needs to be cautioned certainly but banning him this time is perhaps too extreme

2.@mohammed_87hassan: I adore the guy and love the way he has contributed to IFN, especially with his blogs...there is no question of his misusing his admin powers for any hidden agenda etc....but I have found that as an admin he has sometimes been inconsistent...he had once rightly removed some comments which were irrelevant to a particular thread (Sunny Leone appointed as brand ambassador of Kerala Cobras) but in the process some relevant posts got deleted...also he had once 'promoted' a post because he liked it...no problems in liking something but I think posts have been usually 'promoted' because they really stand out and contribute significantly to the cause of football in this forum...we, including admins are all human and I guess such inconsistencies will go away...in case of major decisions like banning, you can consult with other admins...just my suggestion...cheers, Hassu!

3. @goalkeepar: One of the most enthusiastic and dedicated members of this forum...is a bit immature and hot-headed....earlier used to get personal and vituperative sometimes...was rightly banned...after that I find he has been generally restrained...but then again I do not support his comments about IFN admins being hypocrites or having hidden agendas at all

Guys, please show some maturity...as @Deb_Ban said, refrain on commenting on a thread if you are against it...cheers!! 
    goalkeeparNagendragaffertapeDeb_BanatuljgSoccerloverindian_goonerspartaashindia
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Agree with you sir, I am sorry for my immature comments, i went overboard after finding @deepakc sir was banned for just one word without any warning, while a person who has been constantly personally attacking @deepakc with curce words were not even given a warning, @deepakc sir did not retaliate with any abusive world's until now he only dislicked his comments.
    NagendraDeb_Ban
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6499 Points
    ;goalkeepar 

even though I liked your comment, we can't blame ArsenalFan700 alone here... same applicable for deepakc... 
    ;thebeautifulgame 

agree to a certain extent... even though I disagree on few points.. you are a true leader... If given a chance, I recommend your name as an admin...

my thoughts..
    as u said... few words which ArsenalFan700 uses f**k, b**ch is offensive in few countries.. but for Americans, it is common... in similar way, c*unt which is used by deepakc is offensive word in America... might be common for us...
    I'm not supporting ArsenalFan700 here.. I just feel that, he is being targeted here..... Also as munna said , we (ArsenalFan700) cannot ask Admin to ban someone .. he could have asked to take some action... but not ban.... at the same time, deepakc is offensive and rightly banned...

I guess ban is less than a week... need to thank mohammed_87hassan for being flexible by reducing the ban... even I thought 1 month ban is not justifiable ..

regarding promotions by mohammed_87hassan ... even though I fully don't encourage personal choice/bias towards some topic.. but at the same time, we need to understand even admins will have personal choices.. experience will make mohammed_87hassan much better.. Just like Somesh, Rudra & munna... 

on goalkeepar... even though few of his comments are annoying... I really appreciate his contribution to IFN.. and likes his sense of humor.. he is more mature now... asking for apologizes.. only good people like goalkeepar can do this..
    goalkeeparDeb_Banashindia
    @ admins..

sorry for spamming this thread.. u can move my comments to online chatting or suggestions discussion
  • SOCCER4klSOCCER4kl kerala451 Points
    Kanteerava has been sold out for the 2nd time in this season
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points
    Captain Fantastic makes it 1-0 for BFC
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Boom!! Hit em right back by our wall!!