Bengaluru FC

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Who had a bigger legacy? 

Ashley or Roca?

My votes go to the Ashley, Reason behind Roca did not win anything other than one Federation Cup. Ashley Established the club from scratch and won Major team in every season during his stay with BFC. 

goalkeepardeepudev_pfcthebeautifulgameMaddiekarenesudhakar2050gaffertapemunna219777RonnyEastBengalPrideand 4 others.
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    @7negi True, but Roca's BFC looks more formidable the Westwood. Of course Roca had the platform to build upon, but I will still reckon Roca as better coach.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    finally cups matter,so ashley for me 
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2959 Points
    edited May 2018
    under ROCA we had very bad I-League but ISL season was great.  

Ashley won trophies, ROCA game play was awesome but still I doubt about his subs tactics. May be couple more ISL season we would had difference. Keeping in the mind, ROCA had many good overseas players unlike Ashley need to work with only 4 non Indian players. Hence Ashley was good compared to ROCA. 

Lets Bring in Ashley again and see , how he will do in ISL. 
    thebeautifulgamekarenesudhakar2050deepak dedhaashindia
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2817 Points
    Better bring someone more influential and effective then Roca and Ashley. If we want to challenge along side the best clubs in asia then we definitly need an upgrade.
    gaffertapekarenesudhakar2050
    Good Bye - Toni , Segovia and Perez. 
    Nagendramunna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Roca could attract better overseas players than Westwood, agreed Ashley won the i-league but Roca winning 2 cups and almost winning ISL and reaching AFC final is no mean task.

Roca has a better grasp of tactics than Ashley and is less theatrical than the feuding Ashley.
    deepak dedhaDeb_Banindian_gooner
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    Westwood has the trophies which Roca doesn't. 
    Winning I-League is important than important.  I wish BFC can play in I-League and ISL. 
    thebeautifulgame
    Winning I-League is important than important.  I wish BFC can play in I-League and ISL. 
    sanvedjadhav