Bengaluru FC

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2959 Points
    Bheke, Dimas, Khabra, Samboi parted away from BFC
    Nagendramunna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    Haokip never got enough chances nor did he look like adding anything special to BFC. He needs to play for an I league club
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777deepak dedha
    I feel the same, Haokip never got enough chances. Wish him good luck... 
  • munna219777munna219777 28491 Points
    what about Gabonese Yrondu Musavu King.
    He was supposed to Help BFC in AFC Cup.
    As AFC Cup keep on postponing, will he stay on for next season also ?
    haritrams24
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    BFC currently has 3 attacking options in mind and will go for whichever materializes. This is why they released aging Dimas. Also King not needed
    Abhishek
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    edited January 2023
    Mandar Tamhane steps down as CEO of Bengaluru FC

Mandar Tamhane has stepped down from his position as CEO of Bengaluru FC, the club announced on Friday. Tamhane, who has been associated with the club since its inception in 2013, has resigned from the football club with immediate effect.

Speaking on Tamhane’s decision, club owner and Director, Parth Jindal said, “I’d like to thank Mandar for his immense contribution to Bengaluru Football Club over the years. From playing his part in the seven trophies we’ve won over ten seasons, to scouting and bringing players to the club who have then gone on to represent the country, Mandar’s efforts at Bengaluru FC cannot be quantified.”

“I would like to thank Mandar for his leadership, and wish him the best as he takes on a new challenge within the sports ecosystem. We will continue to strive hard and bring the club back to where it belongs.”

Speaking on his decision to step down, Tamhane said, “I’ve had a more than special ten-year run at this wonderful football club, and I feel the time is right for both – Bengaluru FC and me – to move in a different direction. Together, we’ve achieved so much for the club, and I would like to believe we have been able to have an impact on Indian football as a whole. I leave with nothing but fond memories and relationships that I have forged for life. 

“I would like to thank Parth for giving me the opportunity to lead this club, the players and staff over the years who have all contributed to my success, and the special fans of this football club who never cease to amaze me. I wish the club nothing but the best, and I am sure that it will return to its glory days sooner than later.” 

https://www.bengalurufc.com/2023/club-news/mandar-tamhane-steps-down-as-ceo-of-bengaluru-fc/

munna219777indian_goonergaffertapeNagendra
    My beloved club is growing older. Wishing happy 10th anniversary for BFC. 

So memories created with club in the last years. classic first season in the Bengaluru football stadium, I still remember coming from whitefiled to  business district stadium was heaven. Tussle between MB or EB was great back then. 

BFC had incredible run in first 7 season and could see it getting back  from last season to be best again. 

I wish my BFC  to achieve more and more success in AFC club competations. 

Much Love BFC

NagendrathebeautifulgamegoalkeepargaffertapeDeb_Banindian_goonerRonnyashindianamewtheld
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    From giving free beers to genuine fans BFC has come a long way 
    ashindia