Indian Super League 2018-19

Comments

• samsam 16441 Points
    Someone should share the pics from JFC fan park in Tata and also their goal celebration for those who say ISL is nothing but a circus with plastic fans. 
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

Jamshedpur FC fanpark
    RonnygopiajeeshashindiaatuljgCarbon_14[Deleted User]BrainFallINDIAkartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    @Sam we saw this type of support for every team in first 2 seasons of ISL.. 
    Deb_Ban
  • samsam 16441 Points
    Is it? for all team? Specially for the team from NCR?
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Dude, stop criticizing the ISL. You, me an everybody here knows that the league is here to stay and become the main deal. So, just enjoy the development and commercialization of football in India. 

This season is acid test for ISL. Generally, things start going downhill fifth term onwards. And this is not limited to football clubs in india but organizations and businesses in general. ISL is a business and they are not making money. Let's see as to what strategy these guys employ to turn profitable and improve indian football. I'm sure if enough money flows into the game, good things will happen. If you don't believe this, you're underestimating the power corporates hold in India .

So, just chill and enjoy the show .Eagerly waiting for India's show in the AFC cup .

#noteveryoneisplasticfan
    atuljgEastBengalPrideSnepDeb_BanMikisudheermylankalmohammed_87hassangoalkeeparkartik91
  • SnepSnep 277 Points

Lets be honest, I-League is very badly run league. Everything from administration, broadcast, scheduling, professionalism of the clubs, style of play, nothing inspire anyone let alone a fans apart from some diehard fans of particular old cubs from Bengal and Goa. Tim Cahill would not have come and played in I-League because it is shit. There is no motivation to perform and win championship as it means for nothing (even ACL playoffs spot because clubs don't have means to compete at that level). There are no high stakes and importance of the games.Winning I-League does not feel like you have won premier league of the country because players playing in it are not competing with the best. Aizwal and Minerva won the I-league. Both could not even compete with foreign clubs to win ACL playoff spot. Only way to stop this joke of a league is to relegate it to second division. Clubs playing in it are not interested to up the level of the professionalism.. AIFF keep giving them extension year after year. This needs to stop.

gaffertapedebarghya89Deb_BanthebeautifulgameMikiashindiaEastBengalPrideatuljggoalkeepardeepuand 3 others.
  • ashindiaashindia 9258 Points
    Indian players yet to score.  :s
    EastBengalPridespartagoalkeepar
    I totally agree with you.  That if ISL club are given ACL playoff slot they will easily qualify for ACL and Dominate ACL but I can't still believe how did the best club in ISL lost to 11 random turkmen with out even transfermarket pages for them. That to 5-2 on aggregate.. But I understand there must be some reason maybe BFC played it Z team as AFC cup is not important for isl club they are targeting ACL. Just like how all ISL club played Z teams in super cup.
    Deb_BandeepuAshishKaulEastBengalPride
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Bengaluru fc's defense was not up to the mark in those games. If bengalurus team was same as last year and were under roca,  i feel the results would have been different . Under the new coach, we have to wait and see how good they will be in this season. 
    MikigaffertapeEastBengalPride
    So you mean if defense was good and Roca was there then BFC could win ACL?