FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C4023 Points
    My Starting XI in 4-5-1 formation

Amrinder 
                              Pritam/Ashutosh              Jhingan              Sana                  Mishra
                                                                                    Borges
                                                               Apuia                              Suresh
                                        Manvir                                                                     Bipin
                                                                                      Sunil 

We have a surplus to choose our RB. My pick of Pritam was solely based on pairing with Jhingan and chemistry.
    Thapa is my favorite still misses out because, this midfield is a tank. Everybody in that midfield have done 90- mins every game and are the most consistent. For me, though Thapa will be a great miss I would still pick them for international games where the pace is a lot more than ISL and we need a tank of a midfield to even stay compact.

What do you guys think ?

ashindiamunna219777indian_gooner
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    edited March 2021
    I would replace Bipin with Hali. For me Bipin is useless against stronger teams like Qatar, Oman and Jordan. Hali has good work rate, very useful defensively as well. 
    Ronnygiridharangoalkeepardev_pfcindian_goonerPassi
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    edited March 2021
    Good lineup but Bipin surely is not a starter. That position should go to Ashique/Changte/Hali
    Use changte, Liston, Pandita, Rahul KP from bench.  
    Ronnygiridharangaffertape
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Adil Khan got to be there with his experience and workrate for NT
    Passi
    Adil Khan always has concerns with his fitness and seems to be injured half of ISL season(19-20 and now). But yes he somehow seems to be ready and do well for NT matches.
    munna219777giridharanindian_goonerPassikartik91sparta
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
    Liston/Narzary instead of Bipin.
    indian_goonerPassiashindiakartik91
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited March 2021
    Happy that Mashoor sheriff is selected by Stimac.. He was playing Centre back this season, which most of the coaches don't trust indian players with

During 2019 ileague, he played as a forward and was scoring goals.... Then in 2020 ileague, Akbar played him as a forward for first half of the season. Then there were injuries and asked Mashoor Sheriff to play as Centre back. Akbar told that he was impressed with Mashoor sheriff's versatility since he understood the role, game required for a Centre back immediately...

ashindiasouravindiaG_KgaffertapeRonnyPassigoalkeepar
    @gaffertape lols whenever his agency players are overlooked or ignored.  :D
    Ronnymasefieldtheoilfieldgoalkeepargaffertapenamewtheldkartik91spartaAbhishek
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    I will replace Bipin with Sunil and introduce Pandita as striker in @giridharan 's team. 
    Dhiraj's selection surprised me. He is nowhere near his real-self. 
    Suhair and Glan Martin should have considered as per me. 
    goalkeepar