Intercontinental Cup 2019

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    BrainFallINDIA... Intercontinental cup is too earlier I guess.. 
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    Good that he is giving up his Iranian Passport... Michael Chopra wanted to play for India without sacrificing UK citizenship..

1 or 2 PIO players will not change fate of our national team... but he is a good player and we can see the difference in our attack...
    Deb_Ban
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    I don't think this guy is something that we really need. We need him to prove himself in the NT camp
    thebeautifulgame[Deleted User]
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    I think Stimach has prior knowledge of him. And after seeing the best in the India camps before Kings's Cup, he advocated for him.
    goalkeeparNagendraashindia[Deleted User]kartik91munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    We played some good  football and dominate UAE at their home 
    we surely cant lose 6-0 to South Korea

all we need is a good finisher even Chhetri has missed some easy chances and i dont rate his finishing much. He missed as many good chances as he scored goals
    example Kyrgyzstan game at Home where he scored a goal from a tough chance but botteled 2 easy chances.
    we fucking need someone who can consistently score from no9 position
    [Deleted User]spartakartik91munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited July 2019

(3) By Registration (Section 5(1))

Indian Citizenship by registration can be acquired (not illegal migrant) by: -

• Persons of Indian origin who are ordinarily resident in India for SEVEN YEARS before making application under section 5(1)(a) (throughout the period of twelve months immediately before making application and for SIX YEARS in the aggregate in the EIGHT YEARS preceding the twelve months). Application shall be made in Form I.
    • Persons of Indian origin who are ordinarily resident in any country or place outside undivided India under section 5(1)(b).

© Persons who are married to a citizen of India and who are ordinarily resident in India for SEVEN YEARS (as mentioned at (a) above) before making application under section 5(1)(c). Application shall be made in Form-II.
    • Minor children whose both parents are Indian citizens under section 5(1)(d). Application shall be made by his parents in Form-III.
    • Persons of full age whose both parents are registered as citizens of India under section 5(1)(a) or section 6(1) can acquire Indian citizenship under section 5(1)(e). Application shall be made in Form III-A.
    • Persons of full age who or either of the parents were earlier citizen of Independent India and residing in India for ONE YEAR immediately before making application under section 5(1)(f). Application shall be made in Form III- B.
    • Persons of full age and capacity who has been registered as an OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA (OCI) for five years and residing in India for ONE YEAR before making application under section 5(1)(g). Application shall be made in Form III-C.

Clarification: A person shall be deemed to be a Person of Indian origin if he, or either of his parents, was born in undivided India or in such other territory which became part of India after the 15th day of August, 1947.

It takes time if you read the criteria conditions.  Remember that his both parents are / were not citizens of india, only father. Omid has not lived in India at all. Similar rumours were spread about Aryn Williams too or Danny Batth.

Carbon_14
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points

By descent:

1. A person born outside India on or after January 26, 1950 is a citizen of India by descent if his/her father was a citizen of India by birth.
    2. A person born outside India on or after December 10, 1992, but before December 3, 2004 if either of his/her parent was a citizen of India by birth.

munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    His father is still an Indian passport holder (that's what I read earlier) so he can get the passport immediately.
    munna219777
  • so he will have to wait for 1 year or more
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    So hope they will announce the 23 man squad today... Also Tajikistan have arrived or not ? No media coverage for Indian Football

My 23 man squad will be

Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Amrinder Singh, Kamaljit Singh

Pritam Kotal, Sarthak Golui,  Sandesh Jhingan, Adil Khan,  Anwar Ali (Jr),  Subhasish Bose

Udanta Singh, Jackichand Singh, Brandon Fernandes, Anirudh Thapa, Raynier Fernandes,  Vinit Rai, Sahal Abdul, Amarjit Singh,  Mandar Rao Desai, Ashique Kuruniyan,  Michael Soosairaj

Sunil Chhetri, Jobby Justin/Farukh,  Manvir Singh.