Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29629 Points
    I guess it would be a bit too early to start the ISL 2020-21 thread right now. With the League slated to start on 21 November, we can start the thread in late September/early October.

Also, it would be more appropriate to post discussions about ISL 2020-21 and I-League 2020-21 in Indian Football News Updates rather than this thread and the I-League 2019-20 thread, at least, as long as the threads for the new seasons are not made.
    goalkeepar
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Atleast some new threads should be started, as the Search engines will then index them early.
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    I think ISL 2020-21 thread can be started now as most of the posts in this thread is related to the upcoming season only
    gaffertape
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    This forum has again shown its hate for I league by creating thread for ISL but not I league. Total Biasness
    giridharan
    edited August 2020
    Dear members, please see my comments in the ISL 2020-21 thread (regarding the creation of new thread)

I am sorry if I have hurt anyone (particularly my friend @mohammed_87hassan),  by my comments but it was an on-the spot-reaction!
    @mohammed_87hassan create an I league thread now or you are bias 
    deepak dedhakartik91
    Look we all have our biases, likes and dislikes

Some of these are bound to creep in in our comments. Let's ensure that we do not get too personal about it and try to buttress our points with proper facts.

As far as the creation of threads is concerned, let us not assume a tit-for-tat basis. The I-League, as per reports, will probably not be held before November and it would be a bit premature to create the thread now.
    Then delete ISL thread, thread has been created to undermine the premier division of india I league. 
    kartik91
  • But hardly any discussion in this thread is pertaining to the previous season. So a new thread is justified.
    edited August 2020
    @masefieldtheoilfield: As I said earlier, yes very little discussion is happening here. But not too much info is available right now to justify a new ISL/I-League 2020-21 thread at the moment too. So, the little tidbits of info that we have regarding the new season can be incorporated in the Indian Football News Updates thread. Last time, the ISL thread was created two months before the start of the League and the I-League was made even later.

That is my view, of course: other members can have different views.

Since there is hardly any discussion pertaining to the previous season, as you rightly pointed out, this thread can be closed for discussions by Admin/Mods if they wish to do so. This has happened previously too.
    masefieldtheoilfieldindian_gooner