Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29293 Points
    WA rumor : 1 Trau player admitted to hospital after he was beaten badly by ATK players
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited October 2019
    First Week Predictions:

ATK  vs KBFC : Prediction  4-2 .. KBFC has looked weak in Pre-season and Eelco can blame Sandesh Injury as the reason.... Roy Krishna (2), David William (1) & Soosairaj (1)... Ogbeche (2)

BFC vs NEUFC  - No idea... Hope NEUFC wins ... 

Jamshedpur FC vs Odisha FC - 1-3 - Odisha FC has not revealed their squad till date, but had preason in spain since August... Beaten a Qatar First tier team in pre-season.... 

FCGoa vs Chennayin FC  -  3-2 , Guess FCGOA will start with Aiban Dohlin as CB this time..  Lobera is not afraid to give chances to new players... Len may start as well... Coro (2) & Hugo (1) .. Edwin will assist at least one of the goals for CFC.... 

KBFC Vs MCFC -  1-1 ..  Eelco will ask for isl to improve quality of referees.... 

ATK VS Hyderabad Fc - 2-2 , Hyderabad FC will play the English Physical Game and Habas would be sent off by Referee soon... Hyderabad FC looks good with new strikers and solid players from erstwhile fcpune

NEUFC Vs Odisha FC -  0-2 -- Arindane Santana scoring 2 goals... 

CFC Vs MCFC - 1-1 : will be a boring game, with both teams trying to score only in counter attack....

goalkeepardev_pfcindian_goonermunna219777haritrams24BrainFallINDIAgaffertape[Deleted User]
    Thanks for revelling the script 
    munna219777Carbon_14PassiSiVharitrams24gaffertapegiridharan
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    In all these practice matches between ISL and I-league teams, who is paying for boarding and lodging, flught tickets ? obviously some teams need to travel when an outstation club is involved.
    Even if they are in the same city, ISL teams are paying I-league club for Practice match ?
    edited October 2019
    I had talked to a gokulam guy, he said isl teams paid for there hotel but not the flight as those isl teams were ready to give only a 3ac train tickets, Neverless they traveled on there own money as they too desperately wanted to play those friendlys I don't know about other marches
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • samsam 16452 Points
    In friendlies mostly the host team pays for the hotels and venue and the visiting team for flights.
    munna219777
    FT - Odisha FC 1 - 0 Indian Arrows 

Goal Scorer - Daniel Lalhlimpuia
    Passiharitrams24
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Do we know Arrows team squad for this season?
    Same which won SAFF, 3-4 changes 
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29720 Points
    edited October 2019

ISL 2019-20: Former Sunderland AFC CEO Martin Bain named head of Football Sports Development Limited

• Martin comes with over 25 years of experience, having held top positions at various football clubs and leagues globally

• The 51-year old Scotsman has played a crucial role in developing the sport as the CEO of his home club Rangers FC

• Martin served as the CEO of Maccabi Tel-Aviv between 2014-16 which is when the club qualified for the UEFA Champions League

Indian Super League (ISL) organisers Football Sports Development Limited (FSDL) on Saturday announced the appointment of Martin Bain as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

Martin comes with over 25 years of experience, having held top positions at various football clubs and leagues globally.

The 51-year old Scotsman has played a crucial role in developing the sport as the CEO of his home club Rangers FC while also serving a 3-year term as Director of the Scottish Premier League.

Martin served as the CEO of Maccabi Tel-Aviv between 2014-16 which is when the club qualified for the UEFA Champions League.

He then went to the English Premiership as CEO of Sunderland AFC in his most recent assignment.

FSDL Chairperson Nita Ambani said: "I welcome Martin to India and at FSDL. Martin brings with him vast experience of being a successful administrator and I am sure his know-how of the global sport will immensely help the Indian football."

On his part, Martin said: "Indian football has progressed rapidly over the last few years. The world has taken notice of India and the potential it holds. I am eager at the prospect of what Indian football can achieve under the guidance of Mrs Nita Ambani and immensely happy to be presented with this opportunity to work on her vision for the sport in the country."

https://www.firstpost.com/sports/isl-2019-20-former-sunderland-afc-ceo-martin-bain-named-head-of-football-sports-development-limited-7489031.html

However, Bain comes with a dubious legacy: it was during his time that Sunderland were successively relegated from Premier league to League One and he was one of the persons held responsible for the inept handling of affairs at the club

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/04/18/blame-sunderlands-spectacular-demise/

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44214167

So testing times for ISL and Indian football!!

munna219777goalkeeparmohammed_87hassanindian_goonergiridharan