Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29307 Points
    Difference between an I league fan and circus fan is, when I league teams lose to isl teams there fans accept the defeat and agree the ISL team was better, but circus fans if there team loses to "inferior" (according to circus fans) I league teams they can't accept the defeat , they will come out with all type of excises like, it was our B team, it was a fluke win,our main players were not playing, our players on NT duty,we were not interested, we intentional lost to make them Happy, they had more foreigners then as,this win doesn't prove that weak I league team is better then as (this is what @Naujawan said above) etc etc etc
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    How about you don't generalize. That's really immature.  Who in their right mind would say gokulam and bfc are of same Calibre? Never said  I league teams were weaker,  it differs from team to team.  Top  iIeague teams are on par with ISL teams but that doesn't mean, all teams are better or worse. You can say  eb, mb, are as good as any ISL team but you can't say the same for Lonestar. Please stop your anus from doing all the thinking.
    giridharan
    First of all lonestar is not even an I league team, and BTW now you are trying to act like a neutral guy now after I exposed your excuses, your first 2 comments where you gave excuses that there was no main players and you also compared your team BFC to Barcelona and said one fluke win by weak team doesn't prove Barcelona (bfc) is weaker then that team that shows your true intension, I advise you to accept defeat now its very hard for you to digest your team lose vs Minerva Punjab, you team can't win every time, I wish best of luck to your team in isl 
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    In my first comment I said. BFC without these three were as weak as any team. It's no surprise Minerva beat them.  They have been doing really well with their youth sustsy and have a good setup. Stop trying to impose your narrow mindedness on others.
    goalkeepar
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    BFC is a scam team this season, they have created a weak team and will lose most games, they are selling tickets using a scripted story of getting back Kanteerava at the last second so people will buy tickets, this move was all planned, they were never going to play in Pune
    goalkeepardev_pfcashindiaatuljgSiV
    FT Kerala Blasters 1-1 Indian Arrows
    haritrams24
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Who scored for Arrows?
  • What type of player chote is ?
    Very young or age fraud ?
    Is talented enough to get national team call in future ?
    ashindiamunna219777Ronny