Indian Football Transfer News 2021-2022, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Forward Iqbal Hussain has left Chennai City FC to join Singaporean club Balestier Khalsa FC.
    Nagendramunna219777indian_goonersparta
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    I think he's already a Singapore citizen
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Yes 
    He has appeared for Singapore National Team in the past.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    @Ronny he was born a Singapore citizen. He failed to impress in india, ccfc wanted to keep him as Asian for isl but his performance was not up to mark 
    Ronnydhritiman7
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3622 Points
    Rumor: David Ferreiro to MCFC

Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    David Ferreiro has a contract till 2023. He may not leave Huesca if they avoid relegation this season. They are currently 17th in La Liga points table and they will avoid relegation if they win last game. 
    giridharanmunna219777indian_gooner
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29630 Points

GKFC sign upcoming defender Muhammed Rafi

Gokulam Kerala FC have signed young Kerala defender Muhammed Rafi for the upcoming season. The 20-year-old defender from Muvattupuzha in Ernakulam district has represented India in the under-19 category and has won the SAFF Under-19 Championship held in Nepal.

He has also represented the country in the AFC Under-19 qualifying rounds and was also part of several exposure trips (Russia, Turkey, and Vanuatu). He was part of the Bengaluru FC academy setup and has won the Bengaluru Super Division for the club.

Recently he played for the Mar Athanasius College team in the Kerala Premier League and he was scouted by the Malabarians from the tournament. He had won one man of the match award in the tournament and also has scored a goal.

He played mainly as a center-back for MA College but was also deployed as wing-back to bring more attacking intent later.

“It is an honor to sign for the ILeague champions Gokulam Kerala FC. I have keenly followed their matches in the ILeague and I believe, I can add more vigor and strength to their squad. I look forward to a great season with the Malabarians,” said Rafi.

“Rafi is an upcoming footballer from Kerala with ample experience with the national team in various age categories. We have a philosophy to promote young Kerala players and his signing is another example of it. We want to promote as many local talents. I am sure Rafi will have a bright future with the club,” said VC Praveen, the president of Gokulam Kerala FC.

https://www.gokulamkeralafc.com/gkfc-sign-upcoming-defender-muhammed-rafi/

Good move by GKFC, promoting local talent (Emil Binny is another example) and not running after fancy, overpriced foreigners all the time

Carbon_14giridharanindian_gooner
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    I thought Rafi was with BFC ? Am I missing something?
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    He was with BFC. They might not have renewed his contract. GKFC also has Ajin Tom, another former junior international from Kerala. Another one, Shabas Ahamed was with the reserve team. But Inventive Sports agency today announced that he signed with them. I guess he'll leave then.
    indian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    Bad signing 36 year old Mohammed rafi 
    gaffertapeashindiamunna219777indian_gooner