Indian Football Transfer News 2021-2022, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• jobby should try another club. hfc/neufc/kbfc/ofc/ebfc should sign him
    Raghs
  • PassiPassi Playboy Mansion1574 Points
    ATKMB release Edu Garcia, Marcelinho and Javi Hernandez
    The real AGRonnymunna219777giridharanindian_goonersouravindia
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Three very good players but last season was disappointing. Javi had a slightly better season that other two as per me, he scored a fantastic header against EB, hit frame of the goal twice in the final. Maybe Mchugh rated better than him and ATK will get fresh set of foreigners. 
    indian_gooner
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Liston Colaco transfer officially announced. His contract was running out in 2022 and Hyderabad made a good decision.

I don't understand this. Both clubs want to claim it as the highest transfer fee for an Indian, but transfer fee is undisclosed.
    indian_gooner
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Bagan signing promising Indian players only to be wasted by the taklu Habas   :s 

Reminds me of Ravi Shastri, who just gets everything on a platter served by Rahul Dravid. 
    Deb_BanRaghsRonnysouravindiaashindiagoalkeeparindian_goonerChelseafan
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    With Liston moving out of Hyderabad, it wil be interesting to see how Rohit Danu performs. He will be getting more chances now. Whatever little he played I was excited
    SiVgiridharanRonnydhritiman7Passikartik91indian_goonerChelseafan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29237 Points
    1.2 cr paid by ATK to Hyderabad in 2 instalments
    munna219777G_Kgiridharankartik91indian_goonerChelseafan
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Well Aniket is joining Rohit. He has been in ISL for 2 seasons now
    dhritiman7
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    All isl clubs seem to be interested in signing a indian CB..  CFC for Raju, Kbfc have signed Hormipam, Jfc going for Anas , neufc for Rathi plus cash to give Apuia etc... 
    East Bengal meanwhile have let go of Sarthak Golui.. And their rivals are busy strengthening the squad..   

EB fans must protest against those who are responsible for this mess.. (waiting for Didi to win and intervene?) Robbie fowler too won't come back, if the domestic signings are weak again
    Soccerlovergiridharanindian_goonergoalkeeparmunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29618 Points
    Former MB and KBFC coach Kibu Vicuna reportedly the frontrunner in the race to be the Mohammedan Sporting coach this season, RKFC coach David Robertson's name also doing the rounds

Source: ABP
    indian_gooner