Indian Super League 2021-22: Let's Football

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29666 Points
    Ronny said:
    Basically it's just a money making league
    No one makes money in ISL. Neither FSDL, StarSports or the clubs. Praful Patel made his fortune by selling the rights though. Its a great act of generosity by Nita ji. She helped save Indian football from nincompoops like Dempos, Nitu Sarkars, Tutu Boses, Salgaorcars, Churchills etc. She is like the mother under whom players like Chhetri blossomed. 
    Hail the Holy Mother!! :D >:)

Expresion
    munna219777indian_goonergiridharandeepukartik91
  • ISL 2021-22 fixtures: Semifinal dates announced; Final on March...
    • Hero ISL 2021-22 Semi-Finals and Final dates:
    • Friday, March 11 - Semifinal 1 – 1st leg.
    • Saturday, March 12 - Semifinal 2 – 1st leg.
    • Tuesday, March 15 - Semifinal 1 – 2nd leg.
    • Wednesday, March 16 - Semifinal 2 – 2nd leg.
    • Sunday, March 20 – Final.
  • so again 2 legged playoffs in a centralized venue. what a waste of time  when we want the season to be over ASAP.
    munna219777RonnyCarbon_14goalkeepargiridharanatuljg
  • so after a thrilling kbfc vs atkmb game, lots of after match events took the headlines.
    - time wasting tactics by perera dias when he was substitued when were leading 2-1 at 84 mins led to 7 mins of additional time. i will definitely blame him. should have just walked away.
    - red card for atkmb support staff in a heated exchange when they equalized.
    - sandesh jhingan mocked at camera saying "ladkiyon ke saath khelke aaye hain" after full time lead to anger and abuse from not within fans but also from kbfc mngmnt.
    - kbfc social media pages unfollowed sandesh jhinghan.
    - the count of instagram followers decreased for sandesh jhinghan. but i think some gkfc,bfc and other kbfc hating clubs fans will follow in revenge.
    -the official fan group manjappada asked the mngmnt to bring back jersey no 21.
    - the sandesh jhinghan tifo was shown to be burnt by a fan impliying no more respect.

my personal opinion this time is with kbfc fans. i didn;t have any animosity towards jhinghan even after he left because he is professional and is his decision. but now he is mocking his old club which is really unprofessional and also  sexist remarks. so goodbye jhinghan. may you never win a trophy with atkmb.
    goalkeeparharitrams24gaffertapemunna219777
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    If a dog bites you simply dont bite back.  
    munna219777
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    that's pathetic. it is quite possible that Manjappada got more offended because they thought their teams was called bunch of girls, rather than the whole sexist angle. 
    goalkeeparashindiamohammed_87hassanharitrams24
  • https://www.instagram.com/sandesh21jhingan/?hl=en

sandesh jhinghan's instagram page got removed.  ha ha .  :D :D :D  

throughout the day, fans are constanly mocking him on every social media handle. some are dejected that since they did't followed him initially cannot unfollow him. 
    now some are creating twitter profile just for the sake for mocking him as they have finished with other media handles.
    munna219777
  • fans are planning to give sandesh jhinghan a hostile reception next time in kochi stadium. remember marco materazzi incident in 2016.
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3420 Points
    edited February 2022
    dev_pfc said:
    that's pathetic. it is quite possible that Manjappada got more offended because they thought their teams was called bunch of girls, rather than the whole sexist angle. 
    toh humari chori choron se kam ho ke...( insert Aamir Khan in Dangal .jpg). Moreover Inidan women's team are higher ranking than men.
    its all because of the chutiya ATKMB admin who posted that status video which led to these incidents. Sorry I have to abuse real Mohun Bagan club because of ATK  which I always had hate for since ISL began.  
    waise chutiya toh nahi bolna tha. usse kuch zyada hi bolna tha. just for respecting forum rules, i have kept it to minimum  :p
    munna219777