Indian Super League 2021-22: Let's Football

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    New variant of Covid -  Circus Virus 
    Nagendra
  • anyways let them increase ISL teams. 3 matches against same team is boring and this is Indian football, not Scottish Premier League where we see quality.
    goalkeeparNagendragiridharandeepu
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    3 months shitty league with matches everyday as usual untill they close shop because they cant figure out why they keep losing ratings and attendance
    Deb_BanCarbon_14ashindiasudheermylankalmunna219777giridharangaffertapesouravindiadeepu
    I have given up on Indian football for a couple of years now 

Nothing excites me. Same 3-4 months old league with matches every day which makes it impossible to follow the game. The first month of the league has horrendous football in display because players come off 7-8 months without playing a league game and are waay off fitness levels 

The national team has been playing very poor and there is really no excitement around the league 

The transfers and rumors are no more exciting and Its kinda obvious we wont match any of mid tier Asian Nations .Our league will never come close to excitement of J-League, K-League, Chinese league at all

And from looks ISL is losing viewership massively and attendance was on a big decline when last time league was having crowds despite teams doing well
    thebeautifulgamesouravindiagoalkeepargiridharanindian_goonerashindiamunna219777deepugaffertapeSoccerloverand 2 others.
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Just my opinion - I'm excited about Indian football always and even skip PL for it.. I will never give up on Indian football lol
    NT games are still very interesting for me. I want us to make it to every Asian cup and hopefully into the final round of WC qualifiers soon
    goalkeeparNagendrasouravindiaindian_goonermunna219777gaffertapePassikartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29249 Points
    Because you are a true indian football fan and not a circus fan like Hassan who is saying this because his team cfc is complete joke this year 
    indian_goonerashindiamunna219777deepu
    I am part of this forum before ISL even started  :/
    goalkeeparDeb_Bansouravindiaindian_goonermunna219777giridharandeepugaffertapeSoccerloverkartik91
  • i can relate to both @mohammed_87hassan & @Ronny. yes i feel less exciting for last two years because if ISL being held in bio bubble. also because of recent resullts for NT under Stimac is also not inspiring too.
    But next season when it will return back to crowds in stadium, it will be more exciting. and also because of I league promotion.

Nagendraharitrams24munna219777deepukartik91
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    Nothing would be happening -- crowd, I-league promotion, ...
    goalkeeparmunna219777souravindiagiridharandeepuRonny