International Friendlies INDIA vs BAHRAIN 23/03/22 & INDIA vs BELARUS 26/03/22

167891012»

Comments

• souravindiasouravindia 3593 Points
    I don't think we need to go back. We saw our u23 perform well, need to induct them as much as possible reason being they have , even though in juniors,  locked horns against a lot of quality teams and hence do not have fear factor. Yes, first time we played a European team after a long long time. Somehow makes me feel the south korean who had applied for the coach's post would have been a better choice. Somehow we have a fancy for europeans, who will always make you believe that they are much stronger than any asian counterpart. Have seen it even for asian heavyweights. The only thing that's changed for asian giants is they now believe in deshi coaches
    goalkeeparmunna219777Carbon_14giridharanindian_goonergaffertapekartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    Belarus beat Bahrain 1-0
    Its funny to read comments on social media from newbie football fans expecting us to beat both these teams
    giridharanmunna219777indian_goonergaffertape
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    Ronny said:
    Belarus beat Bahrain 1-0
    Its funny to read comments on social media from newbie football fans expecting us to beat both these teams
    Why not? With our population and money power of corporates, we should be able to either beat these non descript nations fairly or simply buy out referees like Arabs do and win. We cant do either at the moment. Football is giving the nation a shame that has to be stopped. Pathetic from AIFF.
    gaffertape
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    Why not is simply because of the way we played in SAFF against Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. If this was the U-23 team then I would have expected more