Indian Football Transfer News 2022-2023, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29246 Points
    April fool by Marcus
    munna219777
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Abneet played (claims so) in Singapore and Spain. He was signed by a Czech second tier club this season and now on loan at Kyrgyzstan. There is no record of him playing in any other league other than Portugal lower tiers. He was in KBFC camp, realised he's not ISL level.

Aniket was in Poland third tier league. He is listed in almost all sites as their player however his name was not there in the club's website not even in U19 team. He did play a match for Indian U16 team in some friendly against some local club and scored a goal. But that was not the main team. The main team was under Bibiano preparing for AFC U16 Cup. Aniket played in reserve team coached by someone else (last name is Panda I believe), where some of the players in current Indian Arrows were playing (2003 borns).
    Carbon_14ashindiamunna219777gaffertapeindian_goonerPassigiridharansparta
    Talked to bibiano, according to him he is below average player, there are much better players then him in Goa's inter village he said, his father even offered big money to him to take him in main team but he refused. 
    ashindiaCarbon_14munna219777G_Ksouravindiaindian_goonerPassigiridharankartik91sparta
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited April 2022

It is Aniket Bharti, brother of Abneet Bharti!!
    April fools prank would have been better. I want my precious time back 
    munna219777souravindiaThe real AGindian_goonernamewtheld
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Was thinking about this. Saw a stat shared by JFA today that there are 60 plus Japanese players in Europe right now! In India we are busy making fun of a Sandesh who tries to go abroad.. even if someone buys himself a spot abroad, we want to keep proving that he is not a good player..any football pundits from IFN who have considered playing abroad? Lol..don't take it personally 😅
    Deb_BansouravindiagopiajeeshCarbon_14gaffertapemunna219777PassiBrainFallINDIAEastBengalPride
  • We probably don't even have a good set of 60 players playing in India
    Deb_Bangoalkeeparashindiagiridharanmunna219777namewthelddeepukartik91sparta
    edited April 2022
    @Ronny no one on Ifn make fun of genuine move, we only make fun of fake gimmick moves to get publicity or better contracts in isl.
    ashindiaG_KCarbon_14munna219777dev_pfcgiridharankartik91
    Ronny said:
    Was thinking about this. Saw a stat shared by JFA today that there are 60 plus Japanese players in Europe right now! In India we are busy making fun of a Sandesh who tries to go abroad.. even if someone buys himself a spot abroad, we want to keep proving that he is not a good player..any football pundits from IFN who have considered playing abroad? Lol..don't take it personally 😅
    I understand what you are trying to say. But tell me one player who has moved abroad organically from India ? Last I heard was Bhutia to Bury FC.
    goalkeeparCarbon_14gaffertapemunna219777indian_goonergiridharansparta
    We probably don't even have a good set of 60 players playing in India
    Forget 60 we cant put on 11 players who can compete at Asian level 
    goalkeepargaffertapemunna219777indian_goonerSanjeev Biswasgiridharankartik91
  • In India we are busy making fun of a Sandesh who tries to go abroad

that's a different reason. but the age should also be considered. It's a honeytrap actually. Maybe it would be a dream come true moment.

Let us be honest, if a player's age is less than 23, let him try, eg: Dheeraj Singh. So that if nothing works out, they would still get back to India without any criticism. 

Now I don't want Sahal to go abroad and try. Because it's not the right time. Maybe for Rahul KP, Apuia I can agree.

goalkeeparG_Kgaffertape
This discussion has been closed.