India vs Cambodia, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers I 8 June, 11 Jun & 14 June

Comments

• deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    I think we should all give credit to Ashique for this win. Man tirelessly run through the length of the field even assisted the 2nd goal. The composure he had to control the ball and pass is through Afgan players to Sahal in those last nerve racking minutes was commendable.  
    haritrams24souravindiaRonnygoalkeeparshakkeerKMG_Kmunna219777namewtheldAbhishekPassiand 1 other.
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Ashique is the Man of the Match for me today! His dazzling runs, little one-twos with brandon and Sahal and that brilliant assist for the 2nd goal...well that is very rare to see in Indian football! So so happy with this win! Sahal should be starting more games. We need a midfield or Suresh, Thapa, Sahal in central midfield with Ashique as LW and Brandon/Liston as RW. This midfield can make India a much better side. This performance from NT was good after a long time. 
    deepak dedhaharitrams24namewtheldRonnygoalkeeparreddevil87munna219777ashindiaAbhishekindian_gooner
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3669 Points
    If we have sana/bheke back we should play them. Jhingan was ok today. He had more clearances and interceptions today. But still that one mistake almost cost the game. India deserved the game. The better team won! 
    haritrams24goalkeepardev_pfcmunna219777Abhishek
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    With this Win India qualified for 2023 Asia cup 
    haritrams24Deb_Banmunna219777ashindia
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Jhingan saved us from at least 2 goals, and he just conceded a corner which like everyone does, it wasn't his fault they scored, it was more on the defence as a whole
    sudheermylankalmunna219777giridharanPassiindian_gooner
    Hokg Kong will thrash India 10-0 and we will not qualify for Asian Cup
    Ronnygoalkeeparsudheermylankalgiridharanashindiakartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Perfect strategy to not play Brandon and Sahal from the start. Everybody understands now that they don't really contribute enough..the kind of goals Brandon missed today was horrendous. The only mistake I felt was to bring in Glan but I guess that happened because Jeakson was injured
    goalkeeparPassi
    Glan started the attack for the winning goal so I guess it worked out
    goalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Loved the fight on the pitch today and even the fight after the game. When that Afghan bench player punched Gurpreet it was amazing to see how mad Udanta got and went after that guy. Happy to see that this team cares for each other
    goalkeeparashindiaAbhishekPassikartik91indian_gooner
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    My issue as usual we wasted so many chances in first 75 minutes. Our only goal threat for most of the game was a 38 year old who is 5'7

thebeautifulgameDeb_Bangoalkeeparsouravindiadeepak dedhamunna219777giridharanChelseafanashindiaAbhishekand 3 others.