India vs Cambodia, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers I 8 June, 11 Jun & 14 June

1161718192022»

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    I DO NOT think Roshan Singh will be a good choice against physically and technically superior teams in the main tournament. He is better suited as a winger than wing back against quality opponents. All of HK's attacks came from his side and on another day they would have pumped in a couple easy.

Its good to see our NT playing consistently finally, 3 wins a row deserves some pat in the back but nothing more. People need to calm the eff down and remember we played 3 really low ranked team, at home, with huge crowd support in extremely hot and humid conditions. Unless we actually make it to the knock out stages of Asian Cup, I wont agree we have made any progress. We dont need to play beautiful, possession based football against the best of Asia. We need to play slow, ugly, boring game with lightning quick counters from where we can score. 
    ashindiagoalkeeparsudheermylankalsouravindianamewtheldCarbon_14ChelseafanPassikartik91
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    It will be interesting to see how team will respond against top 10-12 Asian teams that have faster players, give less space and time. 
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    edited June 2022
    I think our best game under Stimac was the win over Oman U-23. We almost drew with UAE if not for the penalty. The quality of teams in our qualifier group was equivalent to the main tournament
    souravindia