India vs Singapore & Vietnam International Friendlies I 24th and 27th September

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Pleice make Pio super jeans players eligible for India 
    deepuPassiashindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    I don't blame the players at all. 

Liston, Sahal are all had amazing seasons in ISL, Thapa, Changte looked superb in Durand Cup if these players look clueless it upto the manager 

Stimac needs to play to his players strength he's been incharge of team for years and not having implemented a style which is suitable for Nt is disheartening

I'd rather have someone like Khalid Jamil or Reddy manage the team in Asian Cup than have a white man who looks out of ideas continue. 

I still remember than Stimac did not have the best interviews or presentation when AIFF was looking for a manager, he got the nod because he managed Croatia and that's how intelligent these people running Indian football are
    goalkeeparDeb_Bansudheermylankalmunna219777indian_goonerkartik91ashindiagaffertape
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I'll blame it on the players. They have failed time and again. However we should not have been expecting too much from this first game. It was obvious team had not played together in a long time. The 2 CB's also could not make it to the game so there was no coordinaton starting right from the back
    Lord_Pessisudheermylankalgiridharanmunna219777Passisouravindiaashindia
  • Lord_PessiLord_Pessi Bengaluru548 Points
    For this match , players were to be blamed . Priority seems to not to get injured before season starts . The intensity was nowhere near what we have show against Afg and hongkong matches. Casual attitude and missing concentration when playing for national team seems to be the attitude for most of the players .
    sudheermylankalmunna219777ashindia
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    India will thrash communist Vietnamese. 
    giridharanmunna219777Passiindian_goonerdeepuashindia
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3615 Points
    Sana and Jhingan have their visa issues sorted and expect to be back in the lineup tomorrow. Hopefully Sana and Anwar pairing will be much better this time around!
    sudheermylankalashindia
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I think coach may go with Anwar and Jhingan.. I would prefer Anwar and Sana
    EastBengalPridegiridharanashindia
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Ronny said:
    I think coach may go with Anwar and Jhingan.. I would prefer Anwar and Sana
    Same here. 
    Ronny
  • Jhngan might not be the best passed of ball, but whenever he plays for India, he gives his 200%. He will always be there in the first 11 if he is fit
    sudheermylankalmunna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    edited September 2022
    Rel has contract till 2040 , indian football is dead , they will keep  benching their controlled puppet on aiff pres , using fsdl and states presidents with their money , and will just keep getting rich themselves
    Indian football is dead and finished 
    goalkeeparmunna219777giridharanashindia