8Aizawl FC512256-15
    9Kenkre FC512247-35
    10Tiddim Road Athletic Union51136604
    11Churchill Brothers FC Goa502358-32
    12Sudeva Delhi FC400438-50

https://i-league.org/points-table/i-league/
    Deb_Banindian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    Hope to See Real Kashmir in ISL next season.
    gaffertape
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    edited December 2022
    Mohammedan's Faslur Rahman has been pretty good. Very brave in taking on defenders and also good finisher. I think they will make nice profit from selling him. 
    goalkeeparthebeautifulgamegiridharan
  • Hope to See Real Kashmir in ISL next season.
    if not GKFC then I definitely want RKFC.
    new unexplored area. a small beautiful stadium reminding of English/Scottish countryside. 
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29629 Points
    TRAU FC beat RoundGlass Punjab 2-0

I-League living up to its billing!
    munna219777
  • I have 1 question. Every year whether ILeague or ISL we always see different teams playing well and always there are different champions. Now question is does this actually show competitiveness or actual lack of a proper structure where theres not enough consistency at any level including the teams themselves. Almost all strong nations have leagues where theres 3-4 atmost teams who can become champions and yet their national teams are the best in the world or continental. This is something I never understood. This competitiveness is it actually a result of invalid pyramid in our league structure?
    deepak dedhaDeb_BanEastBengalPridemunna219777indian_goonergiridharan
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Current version of iLeague is a proper picture of Indian football, inconsistent with overall poor quality across the board. 
    souravindiamunna219777deepak dedha
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    @souravindia
    you are very right, so far in I-league and ISL football is always about being hungry and wanting to achieve more. Since most of these clubs except few don't have the legacy or expectation to win every season. The players seem to be taking it easy. Hopefully teams like MCFC, HFC, ATKMB keep up that consistency. Because without proper fan culture this is what happens. JFC won last time. They have absolutely no pressure from fans or media to win it this time. This is the reality in Indian football.
    souravindiaashindiaindian_gooner
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    It's about continuity. JFC after winning Premiers last season, lost two main players and head coach. Their coach is new to Indian football and even new foreigners may take time to adjust. 

Even BFC is in same situation. Lost 2 main players and head coach. Few of their players are not fully fit and their Brazilian players are slow.

Same will happen to Hyd FC if they can't hold their core team and coach after this season. 

Only teams like Mumbai City & ATK MB will be least impacted as they can pay hefty transfer fees/fees to strengthen their squad & coaching staff.
    indian_goonergiridharan