Indian Football Transfer News 2023-2024: Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Hyderabad FC are seriously struggling for money. 
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    There are many talented Indian coaches I'd rather have a Khalid Jamil over so many shit managers in ISL. 

But this case it very obvious they are bending the rules to accomodate someone who has coached at a much lower level than I-League. Sometimes colour of skin is kinda be
    goalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    All ISL clubs are struggling with finances except Bagan and MCFC. 

Every one are losing lots of money with very little guarantee of profit
    giridharan
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Why can't AIFF auction ISL & I-League's digital rights in open auction to get some money, just like what BCCI did? FSDL has ISL's tv rights but the agreement says nothing about digital rights. 
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Why can't AIFF auction ISL & I-League's digital rights in open auction to get some money, just like what BCCI did? FSDL has ISL's tv rights but the agreement says nothing about digital rights. 
    No one is interested. People dont really watch football outside the established areas like North East, Bengal, Kerala and Goa. No channel really wants to bid with any significant amount of money as advertisers arent interested. Unless India NT makes waves at least Asian level nothing can change, this is basic market fundamentals. We arent a footballing nation and to generate sustainable interest, senior NT has to bring silverware at Asian level. Thats how it worked for cricket as well, 1983 WC win was the catalyst. 
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    And this is not going to happen anytime soon, given FSDL's (mis) management of Indian football.
    deepuEastBengalPride
  • PassiPassi Playboy Mansion1574 Points
    Edu Bedia leaves FC Goa with David Timor from La lIga 2 side Huesca is set to replace him. Transfer fee will have to be included as he has an existing contract till 2024
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29627 Points
    edited June 2023
    Harmanjot Singh Khabra and Mandar Rao Dessai set to sign for East Bengal

Source: Bartaman
    ashindia
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    Passi said:
    Edu Bedia leaves FC Goa with David Timor from La lIga 2 side Huesca is set to replace him. Transfer fee will have to be included as he has an existing contract till 2024
    I have watched this guy play in La Liga. He is such a hot headed player got red carded and warned so many times. But plays with a lot of intensity and heart and will be great for ISL if this happens!
    deepak dedhagoalkeeparashindia
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points

Luka Majcen set to renew his contract with Punjab FC ahead of ISL 2023-24 season

https://www.sportskeeda.com/indian-football/news-luka-majcen-set-renew-contract-punjab-fc-ahead-isl-2023-24-season

After Juan Mera now they have retained Luka. They both are easily better than so many ISL players. Good move in having the stability there. One or two more great signing then Punjab will be a great team for their first season.
    Passigoalkeeparashindiaindian_goonerdeepuEastBengalPridegaffertape