Hero Super Cup 2023

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3620 Points
    Huge difference in quality is very evident. Top iLeague clubs will struggle in ISL unless they revamp their squad. 
    Yeah initial editions of matches in super cup in 2019 it was all very close. But now all top players have transitioned. ISL has improved and also snatched all good players from I-League. I wish I-League clubs focus on doing more on youth development like in other countries. So we will have a better batch of players in the future. Some I-league players will not be even be able to play Non league football elsewhere, such is the quality now.
    Ronny
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Hope some club pick up David Casteneda or Juan mera. They will integrate seamlessly and improve teams in ISL. 
    David Casteneda will have to bought out from Sreenidhi, he has a higher salary than one fourth of ISL foreigners and the transfer fee clause is set quite high as well. He isnt going anywhere. Juan Mera on the other hand should be a good fit at FC Goa. 
    giridharan
  • samsam 16428 Points

https://www.insidesport.in/aiff-ex-co-meeting-aiff-executive-committee-to-meet-in-new-delhi-set-to-discuss-plans-of-hosting-fifa-congress-2024-check-out/

Major Decisions taken in the AIFF Executive Committee Meeting:

• AIFF will launch ‘Project Diamond’ for elite players development
    • FIFA Talent Development Scheme led by Arsene Wenger
    • Launch of ‘Blue Cubs’.
    • AIFF has decided to bring back the legacy of institutional clubs
    • A minimum salary of ₹3.2 lakh, per annum for women footballers.
    giridharanNagendraindian_goonersouravindiagaffertape
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Sorry. The last comment should not have been here.
    oh please. we don't want that ongc, air india, hal, jct, mahindra era. let them play in another seperate league but not with isl or i league. 
    these clubs if they want should rebrand themselves and connect with fans.

• souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    oh please. we don't want that ongc, air india, hal, jct, mahindra era. let them play in another seperate league but not with isl or i league. 

It is going to be a separate league. I like this decision, but this might also mean a lot of players to be secure giving up professional football. But it also ensures good future for fringe players.
    Deb_Banindian_goonergoalkeepargiridharan

It is going to be a separate league. I like this decision, but this might also mean a lot of players to be secure giving up professional football. But it also ensures good future for fringe players.
    yes that is a good option. Also to those footballers who were once promising but later on faded down. current international examples equvialent just for clarification, let say Delle Alli, Ravel Morrison, Eden Hazard, James Rodrigues types.
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Loved Ritwik and Boris's performance against ATK..I would love to see Boris in NT instead of Mahesh
    giridharangaffertapeEastBengalPride
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala1990 Points
    Going to kozhikode for kbfc vs bfc 😍
    Ronnyindian_gooner