Hero Super Cup 2023

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3620 Points
    Though GKFC had a horrible super cup. Sreekuttan seems impressive for the team. \

Also Akito in Aizawl looks decent young CB playing from the back. Always initiating pass from the back. I think he hardly made any cheap mistakes in super cup and could be good future long term signing. I have not watched his I-League games though. Does anybody know how Akito was during this season? 
    Passi
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Srekuttan looked decent.. I'm disappointed by Rahul KP, Hormipam, Ayush(played out of position)

Aizawl seemed liked the weakest I league team in this Super cup but it's good to see that they give local talents a chance. Dont know eanough about Akito

giridharan
    If Stimac is watching then we have a good CB option in Vanpuia of Roundglass Punjab. He's 22 so no harm in trying him in the U-23 SAFF cup team
    giridharangoalkeepar

• noticed the banner God's own Blues - Bengaluru FC fans Kerala. Before BFC came into ISL many Kerala fans did support BFC but this is first time I'm seeing this.
    Ronnygiridharan
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    India world cup 2017 batch and many of Bibyanos boys seem to be coming of age now. Impressed with quite a few and hope they are able to make India hang out in the mid Asian table section in future. Happy with Mumbai Fc who notched up 2 wins with a proper Indian squad and which was very young. Yesterday the right back , showed glimpses of ball control, which was wonderful, he will probably overcome rest of the people in that position in future.  Overall I am happy with Mumbai FC. Goa could  also have been a but more adventurous as they had quite  few young stars in their ranks, but Cuadrat never thought of giving chances.
    Ronnydev_pfcindian_gooner
    Who was it? Halen Nongtdu?
    souravindia
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    Ronny said:
    Who was it? Halen Nongtdu?
    Yes. In one moment he trapped the ball on his back foot and controlled it with ease rolling the ball to his left. Loved it. Speaks of confidence
    Ronny
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6473 Points
    BFC & Odisha will play in final after defeating Jamshedpur (2-0) & N.E United (3-1) respectively.

Interesting stat: Out of 6 goals scored in S.F, 4 goals are scored by Indian players.
    Ronnyindian_goonerPassigiridharan
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Wow Congratulations  Odisha 

deepak dedhagiridharanindian_gooner
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    The team deserved to win. Sadly Nandhakumar will be parting ways
    giridharanRonny