ISL 2023-24: A Decade in Indian Football and Counting

1111213141517»

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3644 Points
    Outstanding Script this season, my praises for the script writer and the director 
    But I also doubt the ability of our players to act. Like I am not sure if they are supposed to score at last min they necessarily will do that. So even if you give a script it might not always work that is the drama of ISL :smiley:

Ronny
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    Outstanding Script this season, my praises for the script writer and the director 
    Who are the script writer and the director?
    giridharan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6495 Points
    ;gaffertape is hiding somewhere.. also we can't expect truth always from him since he may be biased against few players & clubs.

I have watched both the games.. nothing is scripted... Indian players & Referee are mediocre and we can't expect more.. Coming to Goa vs Mumbai game, all Goan players are relaxed after 80+ minutes.. They don't have energy/zeal to stop Mumbai attacks..  Maybe they have planned for a beach outing after scoring 2nd goal.. Bcoz until they scored 2nd goal, Goa had best game, both in defense & attack..
    deepak dedhaindian_goonergoalkeepar
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    Nagendra said:
    ;gaffertape is hiding somewhere.. also we can't expect truth always from him since he may be biased against few players & clubs.

I have watched both the games.. nothing is scripted... Indian players & Referee are mediocre and we can't expect more.. Coming to Goa vs Mumbai game, all Goan players are relaxed after 80+ minutes.. They don't have energy/zeal to stop Mumbai attacks..  Maybe they have planned for a beach outing after scoring 2nd goal.. Bcoz until they scored 2nd goal, Goa had best game, both in defense & attack..
    They payed as per the Script