FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 in India

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    sam wrote: »
    Guys, in one hand you want Govt. to invest in football and When they do that you suspect something else. You guys are really beyond my understanding level. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Lets see that money be used then instead of nothing happening years later. How many times have we seen investment in Indian football be reported only for nothing to actually happen later? Tons. This is the norm in Indian football and it won't be stopped until we actually see action.</div>
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Guys, in one hand you want Govt. to invest in football and When they do that you suspect something else. You guys are really beyond my understanding level. 

Then u should expand your understanding level. We all want more investment in Indian Football but want every paisa of that investment to be used for Indian Football not for some ones foreign trip.

<br><div><br></div><div>Definitely, I also want that this money should go into someones pocket. That's why I didn't mention this point. I thought it is obvious that any Indian football fan will not want that money going to someones pocket. </div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

Then u should expand your understanding level. We all want more investment in Indian Football but want every paisa of that investment to be used for Indian Football not for some ones foreign trip.

<br><div><br></div><div>Definitely, I also want that this money should go into someones pocket. That's why I didn't mention this point. I thought it is obvious that any Indian football fan will not want that money going to someones pocket. </div>

<br><br>@sam <br> :-O
  • samsam 16526 Points
    archak wrote: »

<br><br>@sam <br> :-O

<br><div><br></div><div>What? Do I need to mention those trivial things also?</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @sam "I also want that this money should go into someones pocket." <br> :-$
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Sam needs to go to an rehab center, he has been really high these days.
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Oops sorry. I didn't notice. That will be <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 17.27272605895996px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I also want that this money should not go into someones pocket. :P</span>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    no surprise...........