FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 in India

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited April 2015
    Not only that, we should also cancel every Football tournament which may clash/hinder with CL T20 cricket tournament. ISL is moved forward to accomodate CL T20 which is Star Group cricket Tournament and with extended ISL< Federation Cup is removed.
    @Deb_Ban ;  That AIFF Official was not named. Reliance employees planted in AIFF like Das, Dhar!!!!
    Deb_BangoalkeeparAKB
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    there are sleeper cells planted in AIFF by IMG R they work as normal people but when they get order from higher person from IMG R they are ready scrap any thing that may clash with ISL/CL T20
    munna219777namewtheldDeb_Banshankar
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    It was actually Subrata Dutta who proposed shut down of Fed Cup. Others voted for him.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    AIFF should take an immediate decision to take Indian Football forward..... though it may not be liked by the ordinary football lovers in India but to attain something special you need to be harsh and merciless.
    • Abolish I-League from 2015-16 and say that it is "under hold indefinitely"
    • Introduce Indian Super Cup: a knock out tournament to be played between the ISL teams on a home, away and neutral venue basis (3 matches per tie).
    • ISL should also be played on a home, away and neutral venue basis
    Surely there will be enough matches to keep our footballers busy. In addition AIFF should put the Senior International matches "on hold" as well because there will be hardly any slot available and honestly it is a waste of money, instead  a few more CEOs should be appointed who can look after the comforts of the Film Stars & Industrialists in the Stadium.
    As spectators and football lovers we will be delighted to watch super-star players of 90s, 2000s in action and our players can really learn from them (how to make money after retirement). With such bold step the chances of Indian Football moving forward will be as high as growing hair on one of the top AIFF official's head. 

atuljggaffertapemohammed_87hassanDeb_Bannamewtheldcoolgagan
    I am tired of seeing these sort of post in all thread. @admin @somesh @rudra please open an sarcastic thread if possible, as people won't understand importance of thread here.
    jithuvAKBsamgopiajeeshatuljgRonnysamiam
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Those who can read Bengali please read Rupayan's article in today's Ei-Samay.
    Why sarcastic posts are to be inserted against AIFF only ? It seems mostly members like to read only praise of the AIFF officials . Do they deserve praise ? Yes they do.... only from the fake football lovers of India.
    Also knowledgeable members should debar me immediately as they do not like to swallow the truth.
    Finally I'm also tired of seeing diabolical mentality, but till I am banned, I will continue to fight against AIFF knowing that it is a losing battle for me. 
    Also @admin @somesh @rudra may well circulate that only those who inserts "man pasand" posts will be accepted, others not. 
    rudra
    edited April 2015
    @AKB I appreciate your fighting sprit, please post in relevant thread. This is for U-17 World Cup in India.
    Nicolai Adams is not happy with Scot's selection. May be time for Scot to pack his bag.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Why the hell are we hosting this tournament? Modi government should immediately scrap it, waste of tax payers money! 
    goalkeepardhritiman77negiAKBjitug1979mohammed_87hassansamatuljgspartamunna219777and 5 others.