Season 2011-2012

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    now we have start uprising .... its our time... we are not glory hunters

Jitin has gone mad!!! Let him shout till the end of season when RVP will move to city ;)

Reality check : "In arsene we rust"!!!!
  • reddevil87 wrote:
    now we have start uprising .... its our time... we are not glory hunters

Jitin has gone mad!!! Let him shout till the end of season when RVP will move to city ;)

Reality check : "In arsene we rust"!!!!

RVP to City. Where would he play!?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Relegation candidates QPR gunned down Gunners!!! :)>-
  • rudra wrote:
    Relegation candidates QPR gunned down Gunners!!! :)>-

Meh, we all knew that the unbeaten streak would end soon and we are winless at Loftus Road from what I heard on Sky Sports News yesterday.

Notes from the game:

1) Ramsey needs a loan to a Premier League club. He is not ready for Arsenal yet. He needs a full season with a club like Bolton and then he will shine.

2) Chesney is truly our keeper.

3) van Persie is on a 4 game goal-less streak.

4) Vermaelan was bad but he can have those from time to time.

5) We forgot how to do simple passing. Every time Arsenal had the ball we tried a flick or super skill move. What we should have done is simply pass the ball.

Next game against Manchester City. I will be at the Emirates for that one. May have pictures if I get my I-Phone before I go to England on Wednesday.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Oh great... you will go to the stadium for the matches?
  • rudra wrote:

Just the Man City game. I will arrive on Wednesday and leave on Monday. Its only a small trip to see my grandfather who is in the hospital and to see Arsenal at the Emirates as a birthday present.
  • arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

Just the Man City game. I will arrive on Wednesday and leave on Monday. Its only a small trip to see my grandfather who is in the hospital and to see Arsenal at the Emirates as a birthday present.

wow. I wud like to see the pics, & also wishing speedy recovery for ur grandfather.
  • arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

wow. I wud like to see the pics, & also wishing speedy recovery for ur grandfather.

Thanks mate. Just arrived in London an hour ago. Match in 4 days!
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

Thanks mate. Just arrived in London an hour ago. Match in 4 days!

whising a speedy recovery for your grandfather mate but want city to win... go city go do chelsea a favour. hope ur birthday gift gets marred sorry for that......
  • Why cant we comromise and say that Arenal get 3rd and Chelsea get 4th while Spurs get relegation