Season 2011-2012

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Great performance by Arsenal!!! They should have won by more goals (helping united's cause ofcourse ;) ).
    Arsenalfan surely is lucky for Arsenal.
    But on the whole it is utd which is sure of the 20th title. :P
  • reddevil87 wrote:
    Great performance by Arsenal!!! They should have won by more goals (helping united's cause ofcourse ;) ).
    Arsenalfan surely is lucky for Arsenal.
    But on the whole it is utd which is sure of the 20th title. :P

I was at the game. I was all the way at the back at the clock end. Arteta's goal looked good from what I saw. There was one moment when a Man City fan threw some food on the pitch and he was taken away, this was in the 90th minute. It was crazy. Sadly that was my last live match of the season.

So now I have seen Arsenal 9 times. I have 7 wins. 2 draws and 0 losses.

Only have 1 goal scored against me and that was Wolverhampton back in December.
  • UTD's 2nd was a TRADEMARK PAUL SCHOLES18
    GOOAAALLLL :D
  • UTD's 2nd was a TRADEMARK PAUL SCHOLES18
    GOOAAALLLL :D

This is an Arsenal thread mate
  • hey @arsenalfan, want to see the pics.. wow watching your fav team in a world class stadium,
    it is my dream also. other thing i want to ask is what is the ticket price in there? I heard that common people can't afford to watch premier league game.
  • hey @arsenalfan, want to see the pics.. wow watching your fav team in a world class stadium,
    it is my dream also. other thing i want to ask is what is the ticket price in there? I heard that common people can't afford to watch premier league game.

I dont have a pic but to prove to you all that I was there I will take a picture of the match program and post it here later. Just got back from a 7 hour flight so to tired to do it now, expect it later.

Also my membership costs 30 pounds. Not much. I was seated all the way at the end. LITERALLY! Lower-tier... family section. The tickets costed 20 pounds as I bought early and I am a Junior Gunner member.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <br>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    hey @arsenalfan, want to see the pics.. wow watching your fav team in a world class stadium,

I dont have a pic but to prove to you all that I was there I will take a picture of the match program and post it here later. Just got back from a 7 hour flight so to tired to do it now, expect it later.

Also my membership costs 30 pounds. Not much. I was seated all the way at the end. LITERALLY! Lower-tier... family section. The tickets costed 20 pounds as I bought early and I am a Junior Gunner member.

<br><br>Do you think the Financial fair play will come into effect in the nest 2 years...It will be fun to see Mancity Chelsea and to a extent ManU be able to cope wit the rules.. I think it will be very difficult for d fair play rules as its advantageous to the money bags & oil Baron clubs..how can you keep running a  Business in debt..in a real business world d  company will collapse..but not the casein Football... Hope d Arsenal way prevails..<br>
  • @arsenalfan,<div>1 pound = 80 rs<br>then 20 pounds = 1600 rs</div><div>30 pouds = 2400 rs.....<br>isn't it too much?? how can you expect a middle class person living in north london to see a game?</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    @arsenalfan,<div>1 pound = 80 rs<br>then 20 pounds = 1600 rs</div><div>30 pouds = 2400 rs.....<br>isn't it too much?? how can you expect a middle class person living in north london to see a game?</div>

<br><br>i believe the  minimum wage would be about  5pound/hour.... so its not that expensive<br>
  • silicon3 wrote:
    <br>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    hey @arsenalfan, want to see the pics.. wow watching your fav team in a world class stadium,

<br><br>Do you think the Financial fair play will come into effect in the nest 2 years...It will be fun to see Mancity Chelsea and to a extent ManU be able to cope wit the rules.. I think it will be very difficult for d fair play rules as its advantageous to the money bags & oil Baron clubs..how can you keep running a  Business in debt..in a real business world d  company will collapse..but not the casein Football... Hope d Arsenal way prevails..<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont know how a football club survives. How about you ask every Indian football club because they are all in HUGE debt I bet.</div>