Broadcasting & Sponsors Update

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    i checked sportslemon but didnt see any link for I-League
  • yes have see that. i wanted to know that is it working properly?

I saw PFC match... but feed is not good..
  • <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-1.html"; onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-1.html</a><!-- m --> here it is enlisted that they will broadcast prayag vs Churchil match from 18:30 . but the match is from 15:30 . SO there is a bit confusion.
    the match is at 15:30 only for sure. It may be that sportslemon.tv is predicting u to be in a different timezone
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    upset of the week
    air india wins 3-1 over salgocar and looks like all 3 goals by air india are by indians
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <h3 class="r" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><font size="6">Neo Cricket is now Neo Prime</font></h3><div><hr></div><div>Now on we got more non-cricket channels and i feel neo will try to give a go on i-league along with ten action and sony six...</div><div><br></div><div>If srk confirms then we are going to see a big deal round corner...</div><div><br></div>
    Great men think alike :p
    When I saw the rebranding, i thought abt 3 contenders for I-league. Neo has lost major cricket props. So now they wil b focussin on other sports
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">OMG! I would love I-League to move to NEO. I know TEN Action is all football but you know what, when you think about it, I-League going to NEO would work for both parties. TEN Action will then have more space for European Football which we can all tell from the broadcasting last season of I-League is what TEN Action really cared about.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">For I-League, if we go to NEO, we get this...</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    i hope the administrators make the deals with broadcasters well before time.... this time they should not only negotiate rights for <b>I-LEAGUE</b> and <b>FED Cup</b> but also indian clubs <b>AFC CUP</b> fixtures and all of india's <b>INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES</b>..... even if all INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES are not possible, they should start <b>WEBCAST</b> on the aiff website for such matches like the arab countries....and they have lots of time to start working on that....hopefully no excuses this time from them<br>
  • i hope the administrators make the deals with broadcasters well before time.... this time they should not only negotiate rights for <b>I-LEAGUE</b> and <b>FED Cup</b> but also indian clubs <b>AFC CUP</b> fixtures and all of india's <b>INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES</b>..... even if all INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES are not possible, they should start <b>WEBCAST</b> on the aiff website for such matches like the arab countries....and they have lots of time to start working on that....hopefully no excuses this time from them<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>+1.</div><div><br></div><div>Can this be done. I mean negotiating for the I-League and mainly Fed Cup and AFC Cup will be tough because of low rating's in the past but matches for the India national football team are in demand (not huge demand but good enough demand). I am hoping we can rope in NEO Sports on a 3-year deal for India internationals. </div><div><br></div><div>I would expect another 1-year deal for I-League and Federation Cup.</div><div><br></div><div>Seriously think I-League should also look to regional broadcasting so that we have more matches on live. Have local channels broadcast your games as well as national TV.</div>