Broadcasting & Sponsors Update

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    means you too were complaining abt ten action...
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited May 2014
    If not ten action u should switch to neo sports or Star sports

Star wont telecast I-league
    If u want.neo to telecast I-league viweing will go dwon more

Neo is now unavailable on Tata sky
    u need to pay a bit more money to get neo in airtel,relience etc

And if u guys say dd sports then worst people rarely switch to dd
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited May 2014
    DD should be given all friendly matches as ten action keep forgetting to show even after advertising
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Even for ten action we have 2 pay some money in tata sky
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Buy cable set of box then. I get all channels at rs300 no packs
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So is that all you guys care about? Just having the games televised? Sure, perhaps because you guys are used to it you are fine but with the way TEN Action and DD Sports treat Indian football it will not help in attracting more fans... which is what we need!
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited May 2014
    I-League is now.just for 2-3 years if ISL gets hit
    I-League is not gaining any new fans other than the ones attending Bengaluru FC and that is only 8,000 at most! People like @Ashlesh can tell you straight up what other people think of Indian football and perhaps making it look good on TV or in the media is "small" to some people and not as important as player quality but I say it is of equal importance and hell, half the reason Bengaluru FC was popular is because of the image they let out, appealing to the young, football loving sector of Bangalore. They were active in their media presence and their highlights were in crystal clear definition.

Right now the current image the I-League is sending out is garbage, making us look inferior to the current ISL. Look at the ISL, presentations with former footballing greats present, proper glamour during their events... this has made people believe that this is a hip league to follow. The I-League meanwhile is still in an age where on TV the product looks like the football that is played by my local school team, SD quality, and where most, if not all, the clubs barely interact with the clubs.

A lot needs to be changed believe it or not. India has a lot of younger people coming up now and it seems other sports are starting to grab the eyeballs. If we do not change how this league is looked at we will be left behind.
    See, that is so stupid. You think that only better quality will attract fans and perhaps that is the majority but image is also a main issue as well as that involves on TV through broadcast, advertisment, and online.

You said their were always young people and look at what they grew up with! They all grew up with crap Indian football with yes, bad quality on the field but also bad quality off it.

Image is a massive factor and I am upset that it is not being taken seriously, as if quality on the field is the only thing in the world that matter... perhaps to the diehard fans that is true but not for everyone believe it or not.