Introduction Thread

Comments

• > jitinjoseph said:
    > So man utd fans r coming here slowly.......& drinking is not suitable 4 all age people.

NONSENSE!
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

jitinjoseph
    So man utd fans r coming here slowly.......& drinking is not suitable 4 all age people.

I know,but sometimes enjoying life is good na even if it shortens your life time.

• Welcome dominic...do u go to cb home matches?if so share pics here...enjoy

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > jitinjoseph said:
    > > So man utd fans r coming here slowly.......& drinking is not suitable 4 all age people.
    >
    >

NONSENSE!

For the sake of sponsor/chairman of MB and EB, I think Kolkata fans should drink. Mallya family going thru bad phase.

;)

• I can only begin to wonder what the plan is:

UB Group calls both Trevor Morgan and MB Officials into their offices:

UB Group: "Okay, we are losing money so what we want you to do is to get rid of the foreigners you already have and bring in some Irish footballers. Footballers like Chris Fagan, Davin O'Neill, and Stephen McLaughlin".

TM and MB: "Why?"

UB Group: "We get them, we get them drinking, we get money. Simples."
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > I can only begin to wonder what the plan is:

UB Group calls both Trevor Morgan and MB Officials into their offices:

UB Group: "Okay, we are losing money so what we want you to do is to get rid of the foreigners you already have and bring in some Irish footballers. Footballers like Chris Fagan, Davin O'Neill, and Stephen McLaughlin".

TM and MB: "Why?"

UB Group: "We get them, we get them drinking, we get money. Simples."

:))

now what will happen to the most awaited every year kingfisher calender ???

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited October 2012

HI guys... 

i was feeling so bored to do this thing for last 1-2 years in forum, introducing myself...
    seeing so many people doing it i thought i should also introduce myself

My name is achamthavirthan aka shankar,.... I was basically never a football loving person till my age of 16 but my attraction towards underdogs in sports made me follow two sports Hockey and Football and was noticing that these two sports are much more interesting to watch than cricket and started following these sports..
    My first place for football following started with now defunct indianfootball.com and kickoffindia.com....and i am probably one of few NAMUNAS who first watched indian football then got into european football(other than WC's)... 
    As far as my career goes i somehow got an engineers degree from Mumbai University(MU) other than my working career is about to start

Whenever i write Mum Univ, this joke comes to my mind...may not be perfect place to say
    12th passout to an engg student:- Bhaiya, Kaunse univ me engg karun??
    Senior guy:- MU me le 
    !2th guy joins Mum univ and then realises he didnt meant mum univ :P
  • Welcome acham..v r frnds on fb..

• Welcome acham..v r frnds on fb..