Introduction Thread

Comments

• > jitinjoseph said:
    > Welcome shakeer,sohalmaye.

call me sohal my name is sohal my last name is moye 

• Hi,I am Vikram from Bhubaneswar, Orissa .I am currently pursuing my BTech here.I am a huge football fanatic and  have been a  Man United fan for the last 10 years.I started following Indian football  4 years ago,although the last year or so i haven't been able to follow it as much.So I would dearly like the help of other members to bring me back up to date.Thank You for allowing me to be part of this group. 

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

sohalmoye said:
    > jitinjoseph said:
    > Welcome shakeer,sohalmaye.

call me sohal my name is sohal my last name is moye 

welcome shoal..good to see another dempo player.... which epl team.do u support...lots of us r arsenal.fans

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@vikramindia thank u for makeing us even more lager. hope more pepol like u to join us. sorry for any spelling mistake i make. i am a bit drunk. durga puja u know.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Welcome shakeer and Sohal....
    Sohal ...i dont like your club for one obvious reason of the club name of a company otherwise i like rest things of them

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> vikramindia said: > Hi,I am Vikram from Bhubaneswar, Orissa .I am currently pursuing my BTech here.I am a huge football fanatic and  have been a  Man United fan for the last 10 years.I started following Indian football  4 years ago,although the last year or so i haven't been able to follow it as much.So I would dearly like the help of other members to bring me back up to date.Thank You for allowing me to be part of this group.  

Hi @vikramindia....you gonna love this place 

WOW ...The forum is getting to new zones of india....

and can you help with the way the club samaleshwari are preparing for this season...they had a pretty good first try in 2nd div last time...

• > shankar said:
    > > vikramindia said: > Hi,I am Vikram from Bhubaneswar, Orissa .I am currently pursuing my BTech here.I am a huge football fanatic and  have been a  Man United fan for the last 10 years.I started following Indian football  4 years ago,although the last year or so i haven't been able to follow it as much.So I would dearly like the help of other members to bring me back up to date.Thank You for allowing me to be part of this group.  

Hi @vikramindia....you gonna love this place 

WOW ...The forum is getting to new zones of india....

and can you help with the way the club samaleshwari are preparing for this season...they had a pretty good first try in 2nd div last time...

No  sorry I dont know .

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Just saw this thread today. I am Domnic from Margao,Goa. I support all Goan teams but slightly inclined to Churchill. I am a ManU fan n also like Barcelona. I am a Mechanical Engg current working as marine Engg.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Oh shit nobody here a fan of eb or chelsea(except @Archak).

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Lots of people introducing themselves. Good to see so many new members from different corners. Welcome @vikramindia and @dominic

And @joyptan I love the fact that you are hooked to IFN even when you are drunk!