Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    After series of talks between aiff and east bengal, the indian fa has decided to leave out mehtab hussain and raju gaekward from national camp against malaysia.
    in the mean while indian football's new TD rob baan will have a meeting with east bengal coach Tj morgan on friday.
  • After series of talks between aiff and east bengal, the indian fa has decided to leave out mehtab hussain and raju gaekward from national camp against malaysia.
    in the mean while indian football's new TD rob baan will have a meeting with east bengal coach Tj morgan on friday.

ya I think that discussions are going on between Trevor Morgan and the AIFF for the next India manager after Savio. Unless Savio wins all his matches he will be sacked or put as assistant because Baan already said he wants a foreign manager who knows Asian football and Trevor Morgan is that. Also don't worry. If they are talking about it now then Morgan would have till May (when Savio is done) to find is successor.

Of course though I could be wrong.
    After series of talks between aiff and east bengal, the indian fa has decided to leave out mehtab hussain and raju gaekward from national camp against malaysia.

ya I think that discussions are going on between Trevor Morgan and the AIFF for the next India manager after Savio. Unless Savio wins all his matches he will be sacked or put as assistant because Baan already said he wants a foreign manager who knows Asian football and Trevor Morgan is that. Also don't worry. If they are talking about it now then Morgan would have till May (when Savio is done) to find is successor.

its not like that. Its a formal meeting just to understand the club and its future plaining. Yesterday rob discussed with bagan coach and td on the same issue.
  • After series of talks between aiff and east bengal, the indian fa has decided to leave out mehtab hussain and raju gaekward from national camp against malaysia.

its not like that. Its a formal meeting just to understand the club and its future plaining. Yesterday rob discussed with bagan coach and td on the same issue.

I guessed that but Morgan would have been great for India. Ever sense coming to East Bengal I feel he has brought a bit of professionalism to your club. Like actually retaining the squad from the previous season.
    Take a look, what east bengal loyalists have to say about their arch rivals before the much anticipated kolkata derby on this weekend
    http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2011/11/18/2760259/fanview-know-your-rival-the-red-and-gold-supporters-analyse
    One announcement:
    all east bengal members can buy the rs50 derby ticket in rs30 from club tent, showing their membership card. The club will pay the subsidy of rs20 in every ticket.
    After two days break team east bengal resumed its practice for the round6 match at salt lake from today.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    One announcement:
    all east bengal members can buy the rs50 derby ticket in rs30 from club tent, showing their membership card. The club will pay the subsidy of rs20 in every ticket.
    dont you guys think Rs 30 for a renowned derby is too less for a famous derby,......i would say bacause of this less amount only they are coming to watch mb / eb or both teams playing otherwise the stadium would be empty.....
    shankar wrote:
    dont you guys think Rs 30 for a renowned derby is too less for a famous derby,......i would say bacause of this less amount only they are coming to watch mb / eb or both teams playing otherwise the stadium would be empty.....
    in every event the organisers holds the right of deciding the ticket price. In this case, home team (mohun bagan) is the organiser of the match and they have fixed the ticket price. If they think low cost of tickets may attract more crowd and they can make a good profit out of it, then i'll say its a good commercial strategy.
    different people look at these things in different ways. I told you my way of thinking. You may agree or may not
    Alan gow's whole family is coming from scotland to witness the kolkata derby live at ybk. Mohunbagan club chairman sidhartha mallya will also be present in this gala encounter. He has spent almost 10 crores of rupees for his bagan but may has to return back with loads of disappointment. Have to say Sorry sid, your dad's team is too strong. Hahaha