Sunil Chhetri

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    Yes, @munna219777 ; but that does not make him a joke at this young age
    munna219777
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    I have high hopes on Himanshu, Sridath & Shubho Paul.

I personally dislike Vikram Pratap's attitude. That guy should learn to be cool on the pitch. I remember watching him vs Chennai City at Cooperage. The referee was having a tough time controlling him. He infact, was too selfish that day and wasted so many good chances. Everyone in the crowd, including Igor, seemed disappointed.
    munna219777goalkeeparkartik91ashindiaThe real AG
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29244 Points
    Vikram pratap a joke is not even close to Subho Paul or Liston Fernandes forget replacement for chhatri, this vikram can't even finish one on one with goalkeepers a total joke.
    samashindiagiridharan
  • samsam 16428 Points
     Shubho is a good talent. 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29244 Points
    Disliking my post won't change the fact that vikram pratap is a joke. 
    samgaffertapemunna219777
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    All are jokes including Sunil
    sammasefieldtheoilfieldgoalkeepar
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    None of these players will come close to becoming a striker unless they do something at U-19 NT matches or atleast get to play 15-20 matches atleast every season. 
    munna219777goalkeeparkartik91souravindia
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited July 2020
    Playing alongside seniors and foreign players in a club environment will be a true test.
    Dominating same age group players in U-19 or U-15 is just a preliminary step.
    First Touch, Ball control, Accuracy of passes, Body control, dribbling skills, ability to shoot, Spatial awareness, tactical knowledge, domination in air, training ground endurance - so many attributes are there where we judge a Footballer !!
    samgoalkeeparkartik91G_Ksouravindiagiridharanindian_gooner
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited July 2020
    Im yet to find an Indian outfield U-16 player who can perform with same consistency at U-19 level. When I talk about consistency I mean thrashing Bahrain, Lebanon why haven't we done that in U-19 qualifiers ?? 

If you look at other teams like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Japan the level of performance is consistent not just at U-16 but till senior. 

goalkeeparmunna219777samsouravindiagiridharankartik91indian_gooner
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    @ashindia The last batch never trashed teams. They scored just 6 goals in 7 games in qualifiers and final altogether. They lacked goalscorers. The core of the team which played U19 qualifiers are from that batch with few 2001 born players like Prabhsukhan, Jitendra, Narender, etc. added to it.

The attackers of Vikram's team were given undeserved hype. They reached QF only because their defence was good.
    munna219777Nagendragoalkeeparashindiasouravindiamasefieldtheoilfieldkartik91